Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
gently caress! I keep forgetting that trying to action roll out of a moving car just results in it merrily rolling you right the gently caress over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
Just had my best finish yet (2nd) on a total joke round. I noticed the island in the very far northeast and decided to see what it was. A quick boat trip later, turns out that it's the lobby island and all the buildings are fully lootable (though sadly the gun tables are empty).

By the time I got done with that, I was well outside the forcefield but I had picked up a bunch of healing, so I decided to see if I could make it back in. I juuuuust barely managed to scrape inside with about 1/10 of a health bar and no healing left, after running out of gas and switching to a Dacia. I decided to gently caress around the rest of the round and just drive in circles to see how long I could make it - turns out, people who survive a few circle closes aren't huge about taking pot shots at some idiot doing donuts in the middle of a field.

I managed to flip the car up onto it's side eventually, but it flipped with the belly facing the sniper hill in the circle so I decided to hang out and hopefully ambush whoever came to investigate. No one did though - I was totally exposed but I assume everyone assumed someone else had already finished me off and forgot about me.

Eventually I had to run to a nearby garage due to the circle... where I found another mint condition Dacia. Clearly that was a sign, so I hopped in and kept driving in wild circles while everyone else killed each other, until the lone survivor finally put a stop to the shenanigans with an m16.

• Locked thread