Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.
the best parts of voice chat are humming the jaws theme when you have someone cornered and yelling "I'm gonna gnaw your knees off!!!" whenever you're knocked down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I know but I was behind a hay bale and felt pinned down. I haven't figured out yet what to do if I think I'm in a kill zone. Also wasn't expecting three guys from outside the blue circle :negative:

If there's one thing I've learned in this game it's to always expect people coming from blue.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

fletcher posted:

Maybe they do it so they can have a sort of "limited release" with new guns while they work out any bugs or balancing issues? Kind of like beta testing it? Just guessing here.

My problem with this is if you're working out issues with the guns why wouldn't you put it on general loot tables and get more data to work with, not less. The game's early access and I think people will understand if new guns are a bit wacky for a week.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Qmass posted:

hahaha this korean player, evermore, has gone to the lobby island again but this time its already clearly a military island finish... what a player

It's good. I'm legitimately rooting for this guy due to the cheekiness required to do this strat loving twice in three games.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Qmass posted:

rofl @ that swap to the map right as the standoff we wasted a minute on goes hot... the camera REALLY is bad.

edit: hahahahha the saga of evermore continues, the guy is hiding in a crevice on sea cliffs possibly stuck.

HE STILL TOP TEN'D AHAHAHA.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Qmass posted:

Anyone see if tsm_break is still alive ? Could be enough points to take first overall :O

ahahhaha yes evermore has won overall what a loving legend!

This owns everything owns.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Corbeau posted:

Well, the tournament wasn't great, but that desert map sure looks hot.

Cool things happened! They were just off-screen, because reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

22 Eargesplitten posted:

FWIW I have 8GB of DDR3 and never get loading problems. Occasional hitches, but only one every few hours at most. It might be worse with a 580, though. The biggest thing is using an SSD.

Yeah you either need 16 gb of ram or an ssd and 8. Its pretty silly. (If you have to choose at the store get the fuckin ssd!!!!)

• Locked thread