Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Meme Emulator posted:

i havent played TF2 in forever but wasnt the chargy electric rocket launcher a straight up upgrade

No, it doesn't damage turrets for poo poo

Tf2 isn't and has never been pay to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

After dealing with origin and the bf1 ui, this client is heavenly

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Linstar posted:

Try hard is hiding while everyone else has fun. Shooting all the mans is maximum fun.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Popete posted:

If I wanted to just shoot mans all the time there are a hundred other games that do that better.

Are there, though?

gently caress battlefield, gently caress overwatch

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

HARUMPH

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Just make an in game streaming system that you can't watch while you play and ban streamers for using anything else :devil:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

watching streamers is like the anime of video games. the desperation to prove it's normal is palpable

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

seriously it's just like anime

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The kar98k doesn't seem to do much more damage than the semi-auto rifles

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I think pistol kills are my favorite. The pistols just feel good in this game. I just hold vaguely in the upper torso area and click as fast as I can. I'm basically John wick

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I like watching myself play pubg, live.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The report button is pretty weird. The code of conduct says you can be banned for stream sniping, but doesn't explain what stream sniping is. lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Philman posted:

This game is pretty intense but it feels like every death is bullshit and i get the sense that other people feel the same way.

I rarely get the sense that i did something wrong when I get killed, just that the game decided his bullets will hit and mine wont.

this is a natural step in the journey of growing up

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Runs like butter with everything on ultra at 1080p on a 1070

:smug:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ILL Machina posted:

It makes your os load faster after the Trojan/memory leaks/bad ram/power source failures force you to restart. Took mine down to 10s instead of 5 min every half hour.

It also makes your dick harder longer (but not too long)

I'm picturing a cave man slamming the keyboard with his palms and tipping over the tower

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Nfcknblvbl posted:

The shotgun has a time-to-kill value of zero, no other gun has that, this makes it objectively better.

it's nice to be able suppress and zone, as he said

firing a burst into a window or through a door freaks people out and you can run in and kill them

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

We're just saying they're not objectively better

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I forgot the word objectively has become meaningless

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

uhh, I believe they're called clips

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

KingKapalone posted:

Do I just need to watch some streams to see if I would like this game? The clips I've seen make it look like garbage, but I think the point is to experience the full game. I have a feeling the top streamers though are the worst of the worst when it comes to twitch community pandering due to its popularity. Any recommendations?

it sounds like you don't like it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

This may be an epiphany for you but next time you have a kar and 4x... try aiming for heads!

If you have a kar and consistently aim for the body :getout:

just aim for the head all the time. you imbecile, you loving moron

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

With the amount of screeching I see from people dying to bugs and ~stream sniping~ I don't think people could handle betting on this game. It would definitely end up with someone getting stalked / swatted.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Elentor posted:

Different people find different things fun.

True, but caring about video game stats does in fact make you a weirdo

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

HatfulOfHollow posted:

For a bunch of people who supposedly hate streamers you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about them.

always the same reaction

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

What is wrong with pochinki exactly?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fknlo posted:

Don't think I saw this posted in here?

That's going to be nuts.

There had better be a dust storm version

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I prefer 3pp

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Dunno, mine is working

Do you have available space?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Third person is better than first person, nerd

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Any way to keep shadow play from picking up VoIP?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hooplah posted:

There's a button to turn off recording your mic entirely, does that help? Or does it record discord/mumble from your squadmates? I don't actually know if it does

I tried it and it did nothing to either

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Dang, I moved my videos folder to another drive and now the save to gallery button for highlights after games doesn't work.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Personally I'm tired of seeing three posts per page of shamed nerds making cringey posts asking "why do you guys care about streamers??" and spreadsheeting autists getting mad that not everyone uses the ~objectively best~ weapons and either intentionally or through sheer force of ego misinterpreting posts into bad weapon user strawmen. I'd rather watch one kill videos all day.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/YawningCorrectWhaleTinyFace

ok i mean this is cool to watch and all but like did he win? because if he didn't what the gently caress am i even watching for?

maybe step back from the computer and ask yourself that in a broader sense

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

stop saying potato, loll

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah those are all pretty drat bad, and will make normal people stop playing

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

seriously though, they should just put more cars on the map

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009