Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I wish this game didn't run like poo poo, it seems fun. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Snuck up on a dude and nailed him with the pan, he was fully decked out with an M416 and a Kar. Then I died to the circle like an idiot. That's all I've wanted out of this game.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Missing Name posted:

Guys, I'm clearly dumber than most. Second to last circle south of Georgopl. There's only a few houses in the circle and I sneak up on a dude and kill him inside of it. He thought he was being real stealthy but nope. What's hosed up about it the most is that he managed to wing me. So here I am, in this house that is absolutely untouched. I'm looting the guy I just killed for some medkits.

Another dude comes from the second floor and kills me with a loving frying pan while I'm looking through bastard #1's inventory. Finish 16 out of 99.

:hellyeah::laugh:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

Checked the "override high DPI scaling behaviour" in the .exe compatibility option.

I read that this was the big one, but unfortunately I'm running Windows 7. Hoping the performance improves in the coming update.

• Locked thread