Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

You actually get a small movespeed boost if 2 bars are full and there's anything in the third. I believe it's a little faster if you have some in the fourth bar. Also you heal faster for each bar filled.

And some people claim that the last bar gives you recoil reduction but I have no idea.

I would think that since the bar fills yellow to orange to red that there would be some negative effects of taking a ton of pills or a ton of caffeine all at once. But for the record I noticed yesterday that you get little icons above the remaining boost bar that indicate if you're getting a speed and heal boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

gently caress nerds in ghillie suits. Also gently caress m4s.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

VulgarandStupid posted:

I've killed a few dudes in ghillies so far, don't know if I've ever died to one. Since most people peak trees at the end and there's so little actual soft cover, I don't think a ghillie helps all that much.

Idk, there's plenty of bushes in this game. He looked like a bush. I blame the m4 for not killing him with a headshot.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This game has great car physics.

• Locked thread