Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
the OSC isn't that bad really. Anubis/Diablos with Skuld and a dragon killer Cecil one shot almost everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
There is absolutely no reason to pull ChibiREM unless you have a specific waifu obsession, right?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

delfin posted:

There is absolutely no reason to pull ChibiREM unless you have a specific waifu obsession, right?

Or you really want to inherit Hera or Hera Ur for some reason.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Zo posted:

activates fupa

Same

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

GoodBee posted:

Or you really want to inherit Hera or Hera Ur for some reason.

We have Hera Nyx coming so even the value of an inheritable gravity is diminished. :(

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I am gonna need so many of those super noels

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, first time I predict something (a long-rear end time ago I suggested MP-only down-piis).

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
So what's the sub pool for the new Fenrir, other than more Fenrirs? The multiplier is nuts, but jammer creators aren't very common.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

revo jormungandr is good for viz and ney's dark ult is good for regular fenrir

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Why have all of my Diablos friends stopped playing, especially on a OSC day?!? Need more of you.

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Man, I feel like I have a lot of good subs for R.Myr (3 Dantalions, Glavenus, Urd in both forms, like 3 Tsubaki, Yamatos, etc) but that just seems like suuuch a rough playstyle vs Anubalos, which is likely where she'd be competing in terms of clearing. L.HeraDra also seems like a *moderate* improvement over YomiDra, even though I have 2 Paimon, Indra, and a few other things to fill that last spot (Ilm? Apocalypse? Sun Wukong?) - am I missing some obvious role they fit much better than other leads?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they're worse than anubis/diablos but of course they are. they've not added anything straight better than the current best stuff yet. they're just there for if you want something different

they're good subs as well if that interests you

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
I am running Rmyr/Diablos and was just wondering without Fujin inherit how do y'all handle Vishnu in Arena 3?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AlexJade posted:

I am running Rmyr/Diablos and was just wondering without Fujin inherit how do y'all handle Vishnu in Arena 3?

Can't you delay him and then just do large combos without heart crosses?

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
I bought Hera.

not really sure why, but I did.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, it takes 50m exp to raise your mon to lvl 110. In general (there are exceptions) the extra stats depend on what kind of mon you're evolving, revos get 10% at 110, ultimates 15% and so on. (So that's like a thousand pengdras, right?)

Linka gets a 40% increase, for whatever reason.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Quick tip - if you plan to run Arena 3 using Light Hera Dragon, don't put any God or Dragon killers on her. It'll make it much harder to kill Dark Hera Dragon if you do.

(Learned that one the hard way. Bleh.)

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Ironsolid posted:

I bought Hera.

not really sure why, but I did.

I was thinking about grabbing her as a ZOG sub.

Is there any OP MP thing we're waiting on?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yessss, they did it, the made Halloween Sonia Gran match with rainbow Sherias Roots.

quote:

AS: For 2 turns, 2x orb time; For 2 turns, Dragon types 2x ATK MAX CD 15
LS: Dragon/Devil Types 1.5x HP & 2x ATK; Match 4 attributes (3 att. + hearts) for scaling multiplier, max 7x

210/2.25/2.25 210/1.5/1.5 rainbow dragon teams here I come. (Still kinda outdated but whatever!)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 19, 2017

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

trucutru posted:

Yessss, they did it, the made Halloween Sonia Gran match with rainbow Sherias Roots.

210/2.25/2.25 rainbow dragon teams here I come. (Still kinda outdated but whatever!)

Have fun rolling that 9*

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Have fun rolling that 9*

I already have her. :smugdog:

vvvv that shows I'm part of the OG crew vvv

trucutru fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 19, 2017

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

trucutru posted:

210/2.25/2.25 rainbow dragon teams here I come. (Still kinda outdated but whatever!)

the only outdated thing is the way you organize monster stats

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

So with the mail switching to 60d mail, should I just burn out all the pal point mails I have? We're probably not gonna get a +egg pal before then, right?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
+egg pal is so 2016, it's all about tama PAL these days

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
also that's actually 1.5/210/1.5, because they're each only 1.5x to a single survivability stat. you're probably better off running double Spooky Gran to get 2.25/196/1.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

dragon enthusiast posted:

+egg pal is so 2016, it's all about tama PAL these days

I have like 50 tamas or something. I only have 3 spare 297s

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

maou shoujo posted:

also that's actually 1.5/210/1.5, because they're each only 1.5x to a single survivability stat. you're probably better off running double Spooky Gran to get 2.25/196/1.

Oh yeah, you're totally right. Still, it's going to be good to play a beefier rainbow team for a change

vvvv Japan gets 4-5 free rolls on the halloween REM so maybe the US will alsobwahahaha (actually the new gachadra dungeon now also rewards the new evo materials and noels so the US will have even more pressure to finally include it or an alternative). vvv

You get 3 free rolls, 3 jewels of equipment, 3 rainbow noels, and a King tamadra (full awakenings when fed)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Oct 19, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Have fun rolling that 9*

don't worry it's an 8* before you evolve it :v:

I'm interested in that halloween verdandi but really doubt I'm gonna sink any stones into this machine when we still have the dragoncaller rem coming

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I still have at least 10 297s from the FIRST time we got the pal machine (burned a lot of mails, there)

I mean, how many different teams are you guys rolling :stare:

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I like to try stupid teams when I get bored; that's where all my spare poo poo goes.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
I just counted and I have a total of 634 Pys in my monster box. And that's not counting all the ones I have waiting in old mails. I'm starting to wish I hadn't insisted on hoarding so many of these things.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
The halloween gachadora dungeon is happening during the week of my honeymoon :( I’m gonna have to time my poops very carefully. Damnit Gungho.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Congrats! Get your SO an account and spend the honeymoon defeating gachas! While holding hands. Romantic and challenging.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

What's the strategy for beating Gaia on the last level of the "No Light" challenge stage? I can clear the rest easy with DAthena but can't make a dent on this one.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

Congrats! Get your SO an account and spend the honeymoon defeating gachas! While holding hands. Romantic and challenging.

Sometimes she likes to play with the orbs on my phone. Maybe I’ll just install the Korean version on her phone and see it she does anything with it. If she gets into it I could give her my JP alt and we could spend just 1 hour a day co-oping stuff! 😍

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

What's the strategy for beating Gaia on the last level of the "No Light" challenge stage? I can clear the rest easy with DAthena but can't make a dent on this one.

you just need to get past her insane defense, yea? guess you could inherit a void defense like shiva or something :v: she doesn't seem to have any gimmicks beyond her high health from what I can tell looking at padx

otherwise just pop your best damage spike and go for 7c/prongs

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I think I Anubis/Diablos'd it, like everything else.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Just bring a guard break active, or a monster with a guard break awakening that hits really hard.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Olothreutes posted:

Just bring a guard break active, or a monster with a guard break awakening that hits really hard.

She only has 700k hp. Options are:

1. Void Defense skill
2. Void break awakening
3. Blast the bitch with so much damage that her defense doesn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Tog
Oct 10, 2008

Note that if you plan on using a Void Break awakening you'll need to bring a board change or something that makes 3+ light orbs so you can actually activate it because of the No Light stipulation.

So, Combo Lead + Diablos and bring an LKali active or something is probably the easiest way to go about it. Or just hit her really hard.

Doctor Tog fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Oct 20, 2017