Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«137 »
AlexJade
Aug 13, 2004

the OSC isn't that bad really. Anubis/Diablos with Skuld and a dragon killer Cecil one shot almost everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

There is absolutely no reason to pull ChibiREM unless you have a specific waifu obsession, right?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

delfin posted:

There is absolutely no reason to pull ChibiREM unless you have a specific waifu obsession, right?

Or you really want to inherit Hera or Hera Ur for some reason.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Zo posted:

activates fupa

Same

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

GoodBee posted:

Or you really want to inherit Hera or Hera Ur for some reason.

We have Hera Nyx coming so even the value of an inheritable gravity is diminished.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I am gonna need so many of those super noels

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

Invoking fairy dust is not a crime.

Well, first time I predict something (a long-rear end time ago I suggested MP-only down-piis).

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

So what's the sub pool for the new Fenrir, other than more Fenrirs? The multiplier is nuts, but jammer creators aren't very common.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

revo jormungandr is good for viz and ney's dark ult is good for regular fenrir

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Why have all of my Diablos friends stopped playing, especially on a OSC day?!? Need more of you.

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008

Man, I feel like I have a lot of good subs for R.Myr (3 Dantalions, Glavenus, Urd in both forms, like 3 Tsubaki, Yamatos, etc) but that just seems like suuuch a rough playstyle vs Anubalos, which is likely where she'd be competing in terms of clearing. L.HeraDra also seems like a *moderate* improvement over YomiDra, even though I have 2 Paimon, Indra, and a few other things to fill that last spot (Ilm? Apocalypse? Sun Wukong?) - am I missing some obvious role they fit much better than other leads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they're worse than anubis/diablos but of course they are. they've not added anything straight better than the current best stuff yet. they're just there for if you want something different

they're good subs as well if that interests you

«137 »