Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«138 »
randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

Shot in the dark but anyone have 2 Blue Hunter scales on NA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

Invoking fairy dust is not a crime.

Lol, the guys you find in PADradar have some outrageous teams. Kinda of a shame that the maximum amount of damage that you can take is 25%, since every hit from each one of their mons can easily kill my team five teams over. It takes way too long to lose.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

randoark posted:

you'd have to wait 30 days to trade if they aren't your friend already. just wait a bit, monhun will be back soon with buffs

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Just to be clear, you want guard break not void break for Gaia. Don't want someone bringing a pixel thinking that's the ticket.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

randoark posted:

If you are talking about Amatsu Carapace I have two.

Just give me a reminder in a month and they are all yours!

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

bengy81 posted:

If you are talking about Amatsu Carapace I have two.

Just give me a reminder in a month and they are all yours!

I think he probably means Mizutsune scales.

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

Manatee Cannon posted:

you'd have to wait 30 days to trade if they aren't your friend already. just wait a bit, monhun will be back soon with buffs

Main thought was that if it's a goon, we probably have a shared friend over 30 days. I'm resigned to waiting until monhun comes back, just figured i'd ask here since i'm impatient

randoark fucked around with this message at Oct 20, 2017 around 05:03

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that halloween verdandi is really nice. great awakenings and a better active than the normal one. nene's pretty cool too but idk that ruel deserves to be as rare as she is (tho I do like the art for her at least)

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=726

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

cryptoclastic posted:

The halloween gachadora dungeon is happening during the week of my honeymoon I’m gonna have to time my poops very carefully. Damnit Gungho.

aww congrats

and yeah i usually just kill one of each kind to get the free rolls but the super noels for 10 kills each is pretty tempting this time around..

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

Invoking fairy dust is not a crime.

They may as well name her Kamimusubi-whale harpoon.

e: Man, my US dragon-selection is severely lacking. I may have to run H.Sonia gran without a Sherias-Roots friend.

trucutru fucked around with this message at Oct 20, 2017 around 20:06

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I suck at puzzling, but I'll blame it on the fact that my entire hand covers the screen when I move orbs.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and avatars.

Ramrod XTreme

ChikoDemono posted:

I suck at puzzling, but I'll blame it on the fact that my entire hand covers the screen when I move orbs.

This is why I use a stylus. That, and the fact that sometimes my finger just seems like it's getting sucked into the screen and won't move as fast as I need it to.

Still suck at puzzling, but less so.

Adolf Glitter
Aug 13, 2016

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Friendly-S...B074XJJWCX?th=1

Yeah, these were my +1 combo awakening years ago.
Extra tips are available too. They last for ages.

Adolf Glitter fucked around with this message at Oct 21, 2017 around 12:02

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what do you think is a better inherit on rmyr? I've got some damage spike options (sheen and silk) or I could give her some kind of utility like indra or viper orochi. also got a few copies of cthugha for extra combos

«138 »