Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I can't believe I've been playing this game 1398 days. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Pulled a Shen, should be an interesting inherit.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Anyone running Reincarnated Mei Mei or Haku in NA? I've got friend slots open and I'm building teams for both.

327 541 293

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

dwarf74 posted:

1500 days means a pull on the Heroines... And... Julie! She seems... Pretty rad?

Yeah, I got her and a Momiji as well. I didn't realize there were so many new B/G subs now - Nut, Andromeda, Amon and a bunch of others.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Adolf Glitter posted:

Looking for Julie friends for my new alt -

Just sent an invite, if there's anyone else out there with Julie, hit me up at 327,541,293

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Put the phone down for a week so I could pay attention to Scotland.

Came back to PCGF.

Got two Lumiels, which I'll enjoy. Got a fucken Folen Lazule, and what the gently caress is that. The rest is dupes and trash, though a dupe Leilan can come in handy.

Hahha, I got one of those lovely Folens as well! I would just rank up her otherwise good skill and use is as an assist.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I farmed all the Evo mats I needed this week but I forgot to level up the Evo fodder for haku :rip:

Same thing happened to me, then I remembered I had a bajillion super dragons in my mailbox.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Anyone else getting Error Code: 101 on the US server?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Kuros posted:

That usually means you have no connection on your phone.

A friend of mine had the same issue, but it seems to have cleared up.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Whoa

LKali (#5)
Eschimali (new)
ROdin (new)
Gremory (new)

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
poo poo, Diablos here as well.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Also, minimum of 15k points if you really hate what you got.

EDIT: My bad it's 15k, not 10k.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 10, 2017

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
What's the name of the theme that is played during the non-boss stages of the Monster Hunter Dungeon? It's pretty awesome.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Rascyc posted:

It's the arena theme from Monster Hunter X: https://youtu.be/-8X2MEEmC0g

Awesome, thanks!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
First roll: 5,000 monster points.

Second roll: Aten. Is this dude even used by anyone?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Sweet, my freebie was Terry!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I was thinking about starting up a red team again. Would it be better to focus on Terry or R. Minerva as a lead?

If it matters I have a 1650 day old box with Silk, Set, Leilan, Gadius, Tsubaki, Sanada, Freyr and a whole bunch of other random stuff just sitting there.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 27, 2017

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Chewbot posted:

Oh my goodness, the rates are even worse than expected. 0.5 for some characters. By comparison, it’s 3% in Fire Emblem Heroes.

3% for any of the featured heroes, so if there are 4, that's 0.75%.

I'm really interested to see what happens during a godfest, or even just to see the rates on collabs. This info should have been available from the start.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Any thoughts on how to build a Diablos team for general use? I keep looking for ideas and analysis and I'm coming up empty.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Whoa, pulled Yog from the free pull in the mail today!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Wow, pulled a second Tardis, Enra then Napoleon.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Random thought: I was thinking about rebuilding a green team since I haven’t mained that color in a long time. Should I go with Tardis or Gronia as lead? I have a ton of green subs to go along with either.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Diaochan and a dupe Gronia!

Looks like my next project is Gronia/Gronia/Tardis/Odindra/Cotton.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Is Yusuke worth it even if you don’t really have a perfect team for him? I already have good Gronia and Yog teams, would I be gaining all that much?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

trucutru posted:

List you light and blue/light subs. You don't really need that many great subs since Yusuke effectively carries the team.

So here’s what I have, not pictured are several Saria, Apollo, and Sumire dupes, an Aten and a fully evo’ed Odin Dragon.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

trucutru posted:

Yeah, those are some pretty meh subs for Yusuke. Saria is the best of them. Then you have Diao Chan who can inherit whatever skill (Barioth's) . Aten who is decent enough, and Odin dragon. You could also farm a Hexazeon.

If your Gronia team is really good then I wouldn't switch unless you really want to reduce the time it takes to clear hard stuff. That is, with your subs you can still clear almost anything with Yusuke but it's not going to be a huge jump from a really good Gronia team except for speed. If your Gronia team is Meh or if it has a Cotton then the switch would make sense to me.

My Gronia team is Gronia/Gronia/Odin Dragon/Tardis/Cotton. I’m not sure I want to go through the huge mess of redoing Cotton.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
90 stones saved up

Free: Paimon

Michael
Skuld
Durga
Fenrir Viz
D Lucifer

Raphael
Zuoh
Paimon
Venus
Ra

Kundali
Enkidu
Belial
Ilmina
D Lucifer

Those Paimon will fit nicely with Yusuke and Ilmina is a great score. Lots of garbage there though.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Prowler posted:

I would like another Vraska friend either way!

I’m already friends with jovi but I just sent you an invite.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Manatee Cannon posted:

we just hit 120k on beachdra kills. on the one hand, both of my pulls were diamond eggs. on the other hand, they were chester and metatron...

I got two Lakshmis :jerkbag:

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Joker posted:

I’ll send you a request on my main and alt. They both have Vraska.

Vraska is my main as well. 327 541 293

Free roll: Kulia
Stone roll: Kiri
$2 roll: IDEAL

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 19, 2018

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
So is anyone else getting stones with you complete stages in the "6th Year Anniversary Quest"? I'm not getting them at the end of the stage and they aren't showing up in the mail either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

GoodBee posted:

You have to collect them from the Quest button. Then they're sent to your email.

Oh, thanks for that!