Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Nothing more important than rolling for waifus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

In any case, excellent leaders get released pretty much weekly nowadays. Like a couple of weeks ago I discovered R.Astaroth and I was like "this is good!". Last week R.Kushi arrived and showed Astaroth how to green (Both are great, and the play-styles are wildly different) and today I have like 10 Meliodas on my friend list. I guess my point is that you can do extremely well with a whole lot of leaders and it's not like you are required to work a daily MP farming shift to buy the best of the best in order to have a fighting chance.

Like, seriously, new Kushi is great fun and she can deal really good damage if you set things up correctly.

I need like 40 million green exp to finish that team tho. (Elize is finally doing work!)

Did you get a prong along with the seven combo awakening activating? That's a BIG difference in damage compared to the others.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Rascyc posted:

I'd take the HP penalty just for the art upgrade personally

If kung fu action movies and anime have taught me anything, its that all old men are swole as hell and just as badass.

Zeta posted:

Protip: you never need to farm MP when you whale like a sonuva bitch.

This is a true statement.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
EvilKitSA - What do you usually keep in your BF slot? I'm thinking of tossing you a BF before reset for your NY Yomi.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

SaffronKit posted:

To be quite honest, it's been Shroots for a very long time, and I mostly just keep him there for my alt now. My BF slot is primarily for BF requests so if you're looking for NY Yomi I'd be more than happy to park her there so someone could make use of her. I'm also looking for a NY Yomi bf so that'd be even better.

I've been keeping Aizen in slot 1 and BMyr in BF slot lately. I try to keep NY Yomi in my active slot, since I like to play it when I can and to have it up for other fans. Added you as a BF.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Finally got around to beating MAthena solo with Radra. Rolling Fujin was the trigger for me to try to kill her legit. I was too lazy to try to do the Grodin Resolve Grind method. Had to stone once on Star Justice because I killed him with resolve still up since I was heart starved after a 99% gravity. Otherwise, pretty straight forward - Fujin + Facet + Light prong and down she went.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

UHD posted:

I made Angry Hathor and I'm going to use her and you can't stop me.

I'm using Angry Hathor as a NY Yomi sub and she hits ridiculously hard.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
The real advice is: buy more box space.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Baron Snow posted:

I love this art.

I love the Kamina glasses on the 2nd from the right one. I only just noticed that all of them have the Banchou jacket around their necks. How does that jacket even work on him?

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 6, 2017

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

cryptoclastic posted:

Five is the exact number you need to have a full team of Hakus.

This is from a while ago, but:

You can never have too many Hakus.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

tzirean posted:

Now inherit Haku on all those Hakus.

Challenge accepted:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I pulled and got trash.
I got a Tiamat and literally asked myself, "This crap is still in the REM?"
I pulled again and Gungtroll pwned me with a 4* Sea Serpent.

Lesson here boys, never roll outside of Godfest.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

isndl posted:

Sup free princess buddy! :hfive:

This unfortunately pretty standard treatment by Gungho, if it's a third party collab the silvers are quietly ignored. :(

:hfive: Also got free Princess. It was the only thing I would want, but wouldn't have rolled for anyway.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I have a double Ganesha button team for LE, but I have no desire to go mad running it continuously.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
How often did no stam Normals recur in JP? Just the one week's worth?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Paul Zuvella posted:

There is almost no reason to buy any MP cards not named Ra Dragon or Dark athena. Maybe Yomi Dragon if you squint hard enough.

Signed me, an idiot with a Neptune Dragon, Xiang Mei, Ragnarok Dragon, and Yomi Dragon

The reason to buy anything is so that I can sell things without the game yelling at me about being at MP cap.

MrMoose posted:

Also signed. My shame dragon count is currently at 3 Xiang Mei, 2 Yomidra, Neptune Dragon and Odin Dragon. Odindra RIP because no drat dark cocoon :(

Though yomidra was really good when it first hit, so that's less of a RIP. XM was also good when it hit but went downhill fast. Ra Dragon is really the only thing to have really withstood the test of time.

Basically. My JP Dark Athena team is Dark Athena/RHaku/RHaku/RHaku/DIza and it wrecks. rHaku is too good.

Are you a follower of our Lord and Saviour, RNGesus? Does he bless you with 60% = 100% SBR?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Sockser posted:

So Dath finally confirmed for NA, huh?

You know that Blodins are really good inherit bases similar to Tengu right? Low CD skill and 4 skill boosts.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Nosre posted:

Heroine evos today; remember they really hosed with Ilmina's awakenings on the evo version, so take a look before blindly doing her.

I looked quick at the ones I've got and I think she's the only one that might be a downgrade, C/D?

You can't take her into Arena with those killer awakenings. The 4 SBs make her a good button sub for farming, but the new uvo is better overall for more general teams, like a Ilm, NY Yomi, or Anubis sub; or Kenshin lead pairing.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Just soloed C10 (regular one) with DAthena and I think against Kali I managed to kill her 6 times over with a silly half locked Ryune board and Facet. :stare:

How's everyone doing C10 no awoken skills? Myr, I'm guessing? Unless you get heart starved you can pretty much stall forever around the first 3 floors and you can tank everything except World's End.

I used Aizen. Stalled a little on each floor that I could. Stored Dark orbs as needed before going for the kill. Definitely 1-shot Michael. I didn't realize he had 120 HP as opposed to his normal 20ish HP, so died once to it. His leader bind means it's game over if he gets it off on you. I brought Claire as a short CD Dark Orb maker for Michael's floor.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

dwarf74 posted:

My tentative Julie team :

Awoken u&y
Skuld
Scheat
Awoken Sun Quan

I may just run Skuld/Skuld/Skuld/Skuld as subs lol

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I'm glad someone pointed out that Allura is a fine Kushi sub. Since she comes with 7-combo and armor break, she may be better than Reine in a 3x Haku setup. The only really annoying part is the Devil Killer, which may require a Fujin inherit.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I got my 2nd blue Kali and STILL don't have a Pinkuya.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

robbob posted:

But everyone needs 2 so you should vote for her. What I don't understand is everyone saying not to vote for 6* GFE's and then going and voting for a 6* pantheon card.

6* Pantheon has a higher chance of being pulled than 6* GFE. JP has the statistics listed somewhere.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I bought DAthena and I'm back to around 750k MP. I have not opened a single MP mail (from the free 390k or daily May rewards). I have no idea how I have this much MP again.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Awoken Yamato is a solid mix of everything for offensive awakenings other than time extends. You could run all A.Yamato subs and be fairly well off damage-wise.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

psymonkey posted:

Hi everyone, can yall tell me why it would be retarded to buy D Athena and then run her with R Persephone and 3 Kakkabs and a wild card (probably Sephiroth or R Yomi). I didn't realize they'd given kakkab 3 TPAs. It seems to make too much sense.

SBR

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
The dream is real. B/R Isis for full Isis team. She gains healer too, so I could throw her on SS Isis teams for red coverage.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

Here is the summary of the new evos and stuff:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=675

Biggest winners: The norns. Skuld is a goddamn ridiculous sub.

Biggest loser: Ganesha, he loses his gimmick and gains meh.

Revo Isis is finally here and nobody told her it's 2017.

GungHo is obviously threading very carefully on the leader skill front, although they are experimenting with leads that are obviously supposed to paired with 7x6 ones, like Krishna. At the same time the sub power-level is just going up.

What Blue leader would Skuld even be a good sub for? Rukia? Julie?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I should have known better than to hope for 2 Diaochans. I have received nothing but a Sheen for my trouble. I am happy about getting my first Sheen for NY Yomi though.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Kuros posted:

Come on man, no Red or Dark Snow Haku, no chibi Haku, no Lunar Corona Haku and you could have an Awoken Haku for assist purposes.

You rang?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

boo_radley posted:

Last roll of the pcgf gets me... Fuu.

The game is telling you something.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

GoodBee posted:

I think they upped the team cost at low ranks. Between that, Monday Dungeons and the more frequent Experience of a Lifetime, I haven't seen team cost be a huge issue on new accounts.

The team cost badge is the first one you can earn. Team cost should not be a problem for anyone starting out.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

fairlight posted:

Is seijuro a good sub for any teams in specific? I got two copies in 3 rolls, I was planning on using them as situational inherits for dathena and kushi

His stats and awakenings are the equivalent of Haku lite, but his active is terrible in multiples. He doesn't have a type that fits on any of the meta teams. He's pretty much a situational inherit, unless you're like me and plan on running him on NY Yomi.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
3-p is so great already. You can see other Goons tagging with SA, and you can see Revo Kushi players that can't do more than 5 combos!

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

New bride-waifus

7-star persephone. Just for the +10% to team hp awakening? pfft, where is the bait?

Ah, there it is. Dark supremacy continues.

This one is all about that awakening, lol.

The nice part about the Scheat is that the active skill generates a blue column and a heart column. Literally setting up activation of that awakening and a TPA for you.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

TheQuietWilds posted:

Just lol if you're not push buttoning that poo poo

https://youtu.be/5b4yl0d6TKU

It's not a button push team if you have to swipe.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Looks like Heroine girl buffs got added today.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Forget the heroine REM, gotta start saving for Beach REM guys!

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

pookel posted:

This works better if you have like a dozen time boosts though.

????

You don't move the orb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

The Hebug posted:

Will the September Quest rewards disappear from the quest screen next month? Wondering if I can just leave the rewards in there rather than slowly expire in my mail.

Yes.