Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

speaking of jammers, I noticed that the buffed fenrir viz is a 2.25/225/2.25 lead

are there enough devil cards that make jammers to make this a legit gimmick team or is it still just a dumb waste of time?

It's still dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone want a Revo Venus BFF?

Anyone?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

I have 2 Fenrir Viz, does Jormungandr make them viable?

There's nothing viable about the Jammer meta.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

trucutru posted:

Reminder that if you want to Anubis like the big boys then...

this post brought to you by vote DiaoChan 2017.

I have 2000 spaces and they're barely enough.

I got her this weekend on my alt, along with Uruka. At this rate my alt will become my main.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I finally got a Haku! It's the Christmas version so it has no prongs but I'm still going to use it on my DAthena team.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Rolled my second Dark Kali in a month. I think the game is trying to tell me something.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got Oichi. Never heard of it, and it has an Awoken version, too.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got Mion from the Awakening machine. Now I can be the only person on my friends list with Awoken Andromeda.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I need a Diablos friends to pair with my Revo Kushi. 347-449-243

I will BFF you, too, if you want.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Forget Tamas and Piis, I need hundreds of Masks and Lits for all these Revos and Reverse Evos I need to do.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

No skyfall combos is hard. Even when I run Diablos for a 7x6 board I have trouble getting enough combos. I think I need to learn how to cascade.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

This is my new endgame. I never have enough of these guys.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

What kind of team do I want for Yuna?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Shinrabansho Choco Collab is back. My free roll was Asmodeus. Thanks game, now I don’t have to blow any stones.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I didn’t realize how long some of these people were on my friends list. :eyepop:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Next month's Quest format is certain dungeons on certain days at certain times of the day. Japan hated this, but Gungho was too lazy to fix it for other countries so we get it too! February will return to the normal format.

https://mantasticpad.com/2017/12/28/psa-january-monthly-quests-problematic-scheduling/

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I rolled a Diena. 5x damage for a turn with no downsides is nice. I think I’ll throw it on my Durga.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Three rolls, first two sucked but third was Anubis. :woop:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I suck and I managed to beat the 4 second dungeon on the first try.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Who needs to spend stones on the Godfest when I can blow them grinding Thursday Mythical for Diamond Dragon Fruits. :shepface:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

good jovi posted:

I pulled an Illmina this round and was very interested in this discussion until I scraped together some more stones and rolled...another Illmina.

All Illmina needs is more Illminas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRk9X0CEhrQ

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

After suffering through Thursday Mythical many times last weekend for my Diamond Dragon Fruit, I got one today on my second run. Feels good having both new Dragon Callers so soon.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

GoodBee posted:

I need a bunch of green orbs for my baby Meimei. Six to be exact. If any of you with Ashlynn SA on your friends list could toss up a green orb for trade I'd appreciate it. I've got plenty of all the other colors to trade.

I want to inherit her on Shazel for my Fio team.

I put one up. I’m asking for a Dark Orb in exchange.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Diamond Dragon Fruits show up in Thursday Mythical. The chance they show up is really low, though.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I will use my BFF for a Blonia friend.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm very late to the party, but I'm getting an Anubis team together and I'm not sure what subs to use. I got two Dark Kalis if they're still relevant at all. I will be running it with a Diablos friend of course. I also don't have Tardis so do I need to farm Gunma, or is there another option at this point?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Work in Progress here, but would a team like this work? I can swap in Terra for Damage Voids, but I don’t have anything for Damage Absorbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Summer is almost over. Where’s the beach event? I need my Water Yog.