Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

cryptoclastic posted:

Edit: Also, what's with all the Kagus up right now? Is there some new meta I don't know about?

Using them to quickly blow through the new challenge mode early dungeons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

fairlight posted:

I still need to BF someone on NA with Radra and either Yamamoto or Meridionalis in slots 1 and 2. I'll be buying DAthena eventually.

I have a lot of other pretty teams (Krishna, Noctis, Roots, Ronove, XM, etc...) but they're obsolete. Now I guess I gotta figure out what sub-optimal leader is most fun to play. Maybe Kushi? Hel? Anubis?

My alt still has a bf available as well. It's id is 379,975,333.

Currently it has up aizen, Myr, and radra, but I will probably switch the Myr out for meridionalis. Other leads it has are noctis, Krishna, and Yamamoto. Will probably get a dathena as well.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

fairlight posted:

Added you and I'll BF when you accept. I'm 301,998,337 if robbob wants to add me.

Your friends list is full so let me know once it's clear and I'll add you.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

fairlight posted:

If he's kvLt_AltSA his ID is 379,975,333. He added me but hasn't BF'd me yet. I did you tho.

Yeah that's me. I didn't see you on my list yet but I probably just have to refresh it.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Reset hasn't dropped yet! :shobon:

(but yes I'm in)

Also, what are the typical Meridionalis farm subs? I have ALB+Dioses but another color of buttonmashing with a +combo active seems nice. There's not a blue Dios I don't know about, is there? There totally could be, I don't even know what blue Zeus does.

The biggest problem with blue is skill boosts. The closest replacement to dios for blue would probably be toshiro but most people run blodins and sarasvati's with toshiro inherited. Zeus mercury has the same active as dios but for blue but doesn't have the ult evo that makes dios so good. Noah can also be an ok replacement but you have to be careful about the hp drop.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

I really need to get a fujin or a radra friend with fujin. Whittled down heradra down to <10% on the last turn of my indra shield so I can kill next round. Then proceed to skyfall x64 with a light prong to heal her almost all the way back to full. Damage absorb monsters with an execution move after so many turns is the worst encounter design.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

Once again, looking for a buddy to run Machine Hera. Need it for YomiDra.

This experience is cementing why I think Multiplayer is the absolute worst.

e: Need a myr friend with damage enhance on the team!

I could probably help if you haven't found anyone yet.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

SaffronKit posted:

All of the advice except for this

is incorrect. Awoken Ra is perfect for XP dragons, he kills everything but extreme metal dragon with his active which means he's pretty much ideal with his two Skill boosts. A team of A Ra can be up turn one without even skilling them all up.

Could probably be worded better but I think they were just referring to the bind immunity part. That is useful in the higher tier tama dungeon since there is a preemptive bind on the last floor.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

maybe I'm wrong (I don't actually have cameo so I'm just going off what I remember), but cameo boosts off of enhanced dark doesn't she? eschamali has like 7 of those

She boosts off of green and dark row awakenings. Ulquiorra from the bleach collab boosts off of enhanced dark awakenings.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

As far as the pal egg machine goes, in the past they have always announced it one week in advance and usually the day after the enhance machine rotates out. So if it is coming I would expect an announcement tomorrow which would give you a week to try and stockpile your points. So I wouldn't spend them all unless you know you can get back up to 50 rolls in a week.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Zoness posted:

After seeing the Julie/Ragdra/Ragdra/Ragdra/Odindra/Julie team I have a new thing to want MP for :toot:

Is there a video of this build? I see it tossed around and I'm wondering why this build and not a water build. Is it just trying to even out the killers across everyone? I am curious since I just rolled a julie today and have everything except the 3rd ragdra.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Solkanar512 posted:

Just sent an invite, if there's anyone else out there with Julie, hit me up at 327,541,293

I'm hoping to use Julie here soon, but I have to evolve a bunch of ragdra's first. So much Z8 farming.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Pierson posted:

DAthena pals who have both Durga and A.Okuni who do you use as your SBR pal? I'm leaning towards Durga more since her multiplier is higher, the Athena LS mitigates the fact it drops you to 1HP, and most bosses have immune shield to kick Okuni in the nuts.

I wouldn't normally ask but I didn't realise we had the +15 PAL event, and spent all my palpoints on enhance mats last week. I'm in +egg poverty right now. :(

I switched to Durga after trying out aokuni for a while. Okuni's damage compared to the rest of the team is really lackluster whereas Durga is a bit closer. I like okuni's skill better than Durga's but most of the time I'm stalling for my gemstone anyways and using that instead.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Yeah Godfests typically happen on the last day and first day of the month and then a weekend near the middle of the month.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

I already have a Diaochan so stop voting for her please

But everyone needs 2 so you should vote for her. What I don't understand is everyone saying not to vote for 6* GFE's and then going and voting for a 6* pantheon card.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Looking to fill my friends list, everyone of all levels feel free to add me. I run Meridionalis, Julie, You yu, Dathena, shivadra, Kaede

328 543 324

Also looking to BFF a buff Julie, ideally a triangle but if that can't be arranged I'll just add someone

Sent you an invite. Still working on Evo mats for my Julie team but should have it up and running soon. I usually run dathena, radra, aizen, rkush, Meri, myr. Still have my bff available as well.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Squinky v2.0 posted:

My Julie will be done when I get a green mask for the evo, missed them this week.

Barnaby I see we are already friends, I'd definitely be willing to BFF you but maybe the tree of us can get a triangle going? Always better to have more friends.

As an aside, what are some good inherits for Julie? I'm already using my skulds and Karin on the team, don't have any other BG board makers.

I'm down for a triangle. Not sure about inherits yet. My alt will probably have fujin on that julie but since I don't have one on my main I'm thinking either skuld, pirate gronia, or orochi. I need to play with this team more to get a feel for what I'm missing skills wise.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Cool, lets do it that way. I just BFFd you, you to Rob, Rob to me.

Alright. I will BFF Squinky.

My ID is 328,597,359
In Game is RobSA

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

alansmithee posted:

Hmm, that's a lot more than I was expecting. I checked the padherder guide, but some of that information seems it may be out of date? Is there a more intermediate guide, or something I can check to see info about all this new stuff? I'd like to see what, if any, of my monsters are worth salvaging and working on (I do have some Yomis for instance, and I think Minerva as well but have no idea about how to go about an Awoken evolution).

And what leaders are worthwhile from the MP shop? Maybe I can sell some of my old junk to get enough to grab one of those?

Do you want to post a link to your padherder? We could give you some advice as to what would be a good idea to work on or whether you have a good team for one of the MP monsters. That would probably be easiest I think. I'm not aware of any guides that aren't mostly out of date at this point.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Just looking at the new ults announced. I just finished my 3rd ragdra for Julie and almost done with mathena and now I've got to make 3 more Athenas. Ugh, effort.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Saxophone posted:

Hrm. I bought stones a couple minutes ago. It told me I needed to restart my device. So I did and now when I went into the game, no stones, and when I attempt to purchase it says "you already own that item".

I also have an email confirming I purchased the stones. How should I go about getting help for this?

I would put a ticket in on GungHo's support page. I think you'll need a screenshot of your receipt but it should be pretty easy. Overall the process might take a day or two to get it resolved.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

cheezit posted:

Yeah, I never really know when to use Indra. The internet told me to use him. I'll get Ryune skilled up and tie her to R.Haku. I've only tried A3 a few times, but I got Neptune dragon last night and that made me sad. haha.

I feel the importance of Indra has definitely gone down with things like Fujin out now. Mainly you would use Indra to survive two hits from Heradra. Which now if you bring a fujin active you can just one shot. Indra is helpful against the radar dragons if you are solo, not as necessary in coop since you have such a large hp pool. It can also be nice to use on the kali floor as a safety net in case you used too many skills on the radar floor and can't do enough damage. But I wouldn't say it's as critical an active as it used to be for A3.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Got 2 of the light samurai. I know she pairs well with rsakuya but are there any teams that make use of multiples? Or should I just leave one unawoken for the other skill?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Got my jammer snek. Now to do it again on my alt! :negative: So frustrating flubbing the 10c board on the last 2 combos.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Yeah I think I am doing it less for the snek and more just because I hate leaving something not complete. Plus need dem stones.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Yeah I got Liza the very first time and didn't have any trouble. I got Diza on my alt and the disparity in difficulty between the two is pretty ridiculous.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

First person to put up a hypermax diablos with a fuujin inherit is getting my best friend!!!

Or any absorb void, really

That is going to be a lot of stalling. Diablos and Amatsu in 13 pulls. Now to hyper and buy a ton of friend space.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

What inherit normally do people put on diablos?

A second diablos of course...

Honestly not sure what inherit to put on it. I could put hiko for the void but that is like 40 some turns for it to come up. I may just use the team for a little bit and see what I feel would be useful.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Adolf Glitter posted:

Other than Anubis, is there anyone else that is good to pair up with all the Diablos havers?

Kushi is also a pretty common pairing but the great thing about diablos is he works with so many different leaders with a focus on combo/rainbow leaders. So basically just try some out and see how it goes.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

widespread posted:

So uh... do I bother putting Kanna on an Amenominakanushi team? Just pulled that duder and boy howdy an unconditional 6x sounds nice.

I use DAthena on my Aizen team because of the prongs. So similar concept. It can be useful to sweep trash floors with just a prong or squishy bosses with a combo shield. Probably less useful in harder stuff where you pretty much have to cross to put a dent in anything. So take that for what it's worth.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

cryptoclastic posted:

Nothing going on in JP these days as I actually cleared the C10 this time. I have set my sights on Machine Athena since I've never actually beaten the dungeon, and RagDrag needs her.

What's the general strategy? Fujin? Any advice?

It's really not too bad now. Just bring a fujin, fua, and be able to do 7c for the dragon. Maybe a shield for the f2 preempt. And I would recommend sdr for your fujin.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

cryptoclastic posted:

Gotcha. About what I figured. I just need to find some Diablos friends with a Fujin inherit!

My diablos has fujin inherited but it sounds like you might be on JP. If you're on NA then it's 328,597,359.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Decided to do 1 final pull on the bride rem and managed to come away with bride eschamali! Was there a video floating around of an a1 speed clear or something of that nature?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

The top scores that I've seen all seem to have 12+ avg combo with about 155-170 seconds remaining or so. Trading speed for a higher average combo count sounds like the way to go. Or just throw enough stamina at it and hope you get super lucky with sky falls for 1 run.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Nosre posted:

I feel like I ask this every six months, but is this GF a particularly good point to roll? Are we waiting for any noteworthy GFE's to hit?

I've been just puttering around for a while now doing most stuff with DAthena and not bothering with the harder content, and Anubis/Diablos aren't in this GF, so...

I think a lot of people are still waiting for Ney which I would imagine would be coming out soonish. The pantheons featured in this GF are not bad though with a newer pantheon paired with an older one so there is something for everyone I think. But most things I want are 6* GFEs so I'm not holding out hope on there ever being a particularly great time to roll for those.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

SweetJahasus posted:

So what have people used for floor 7 on this challenge? I'm finally getting around to doing it and I'm either a) not doing enough damage fast enough or b) doing WAYYYY the gently caress too much damage and getting it all gonged. I wish we had guys with box awakening in NA but alas we don't. No idea what the best strategy would be. I have most of the current meta teams.

I did it with Aizen. I ended up having to tank one hit so I'd bring a shield if possible. But if you double cross, you can usually do about 1/4 to 1/3 of his hp without going over. Would also help if you use Aizen's active so he can help with damage as well. But there are probably better teams for it as well.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

delfin posted:

Thanks to the Mion dungeon in the event, I now have all the pieces for Awoken Andromeda except for Ilsix. I'll have to pester someone into co-oping that with me at some point, if that's doable on a couple of stones.

Rein Sakura / Tachibana with all the 7cs and fingers I can muster in the middle is my new favorite casual nuke squad. It's not a guaranteed 100x per round, but it's close.

If nothing else I'm sure you could have goon carry you for ilsix, no stones required. I would just ask in here or the discord channel. I'll help if you haven't found anyone by the time I'm done working.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

pankus posted:

I wouldn't worry about def break for a1. I'd roll with, for a cushy time, yuna/skuld/fujin/r.yomi/(board change that makes at least 4 colors with blue/light, or more fingers, or dkali). I don't think there are any preemptive binds, and since you're one shotting everything you shouldn't have to worry about binds after. Biggest issue would be dark absorb on zaerog, I'd say. Fujin should be up for sopdet, and can come up again for parvati. I feel like this should work. I don't have a skuld so I'm not sure how the damage looks, but if its anything like other double 7c cards I have its plenty. Have a spike for kali.

Only real preemptive bind I think is the tama floor so there is that. I doubt a spike would even really be necessary for Kali for that team especially if you already have rindra inherited but it doesn't hurt. I like to bring a delay mainly for things like Zaerog or if I can't FUA for some reason.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Plorkyeran posted:

I rolled once and got a Lightning. I guess she's kinda irrelevant now other than the void damage break awakening on the pixel form?

Yeah her pixel form is not bad. 3 sb's plus you can give her dragon killers which help for A3. Her other form still has some niche uses, but if I only had one I'd probably make the pixel form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Meri definitely seems the way to go. Send like you have to be pretty lucky for everything else. Finally managed to clear it with 1.79 seconds left and that was with the invade on the resolve floor. It's tough.