Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

GoodBee posted:

That's good advice.

I'm not sure I've got anything that will work for all the time attacks. No Yog like mentioned before. I'll have to see if I can put together anything for each one.

Anything recommended for Serket today?

Yog...

Otherwise you need something not red, unbindable preferred, a pixel for the damage void, probably a laser for the first floor, and a lot of damage to burst through serket's shield. Off the top of my head aizen/ameno could probably do it. I'm sure there are others too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

How has the meta evolved in the past 6 months or so(I think when I left, they only just came out with Indian Revos?)
Most of the meta has shifted to combo focused leaders and 7x6 boards. Diablos paired with popular combo leaders like Anubis or Kushi give you a pretty good multiplier and a shield once you hit 8 combos and diablos gives you a 7x6 board to make that easier. New awakenings such as the box/pixel and FUA (follow up attack) help make it trivial to bypass damage nulls (ie. Zeusdra) and resolves.

Postal Parcel posted:

I've noticed some "large" latent awakenings. What are they?
Most of these are going to be killer latents. There are some such as better hp, or better overall stats but the killers are the main draw. A card's type determines which killer awakening it can have added to it and each awakening I believe adds 1.5x damage for that card against that type. It can help give you the burst you need for some of the more end game dungeons.

Postal Parcel posted:

I realized I now have more than enough to buy Yomidra. Is that leader still top tier? And are any of the Premium Dragons still top of tops?
Most all of the MP dragons have fallen off the radar. Radra is still decent but probably not worth the MP at this point as there are plenty of better options out there.

Postal Parcel posted:

I've noticed from the last pages that Yog-Soth is a primo leader(his LS looks pretty drat good). I rolled him some time ago, and I wanted to know, who do you pair him with?
Yog is a great leader. He can be pretty orb hungry and with his multiplier being tied to his hp it can be difficult to stall in longer dungeons. But he is great for anything short or where you need to go fast. He usually pairs with himself but it shouldn't be too hard to find other Yog friends.

Postal Parcel posted:

I've also noticed that when my damage hits the enemy, there's this effect where some numbers pop up at the end in a more bold font than the others. What is this?

This is just a new effect to show the extra damage from killer awakenings.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Nosre posted:

In that english speaking tier list posted above I noticed Ragnarok Dragon is listed in tier2 along with Anubis, above DAthena. That might be a good use of MP, though it looks like we don't have the good evo yet (and it'll be a bitch to do)

Yeah Ragnarok Dragon isn't a bad purchase but usually to make the most of him I think you need to purchase multiple copies which starts to diminish it's value IMO. Especially after factoring in how big of a pain it is to evo. We do have the newest evo for him though. I haven't seen the NA tier list with him but I know on the JP sites a lot of the tier lists were factoring in a JP only machine that covered Red and Blue which NA doesn't have. I still don't think it's a bad purchase but those 2 things can skew it's value a little bit.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

I wish 5o1e gave you a damage multiplier across the board rather than just for the color that you did the 5 match in. That is all.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

What are people using for the no sky fall floor?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

they usually put something up for godfests on their facebook and there's nothing there about one right now. plus they're usually on the weekend, aren't they?

but yea holding onto stones for the next godfest (which will probably add a couple gfes) is always the best choice

They usually do one on a weekend during the middle of the month and then one on the last day of the month/first day of next month. So I would expect there to be one Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Yeah I don't think most of the things in here are all that great. My main did some pulls and managed to get Li and Ideal. Really would've liked a Tardis since I have zero diao chans on it. My alt just did a couple of rolls and managed to get a Tardis... That account already has 2 diao chans...

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

dwarf74 posted:

Well I got my Li. How excited should I be if I don't usually Co-op?

Li isn't really meant for coop anyway. Unless you're building with sb's in mind it would take way too long for the inherit to come up in coop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

I think I'm going to throw in the towel on this game so I will stop spending money on it. I've got a main and an alt account that I would hate to go unused and think someone else here could get more use out of them. Both solid accounts and synergize well together of course. The main is on android and the other is iOS.