Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

trucutru posted:

And Algedi is getting double the JAMMER power!

What's 2 x 0 x 0?

Extra zero for JAMMER META.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Courtesy roll: Griffin Rider

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Cyouni posted:

I must be missing how they have a 7x6 board with RAnubis/RAnubis.

Endless 7x6?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Why are people using Ganesh for LE? Rank XP and gold are mediocre.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

How does the on-color assist boost work in rogues? Full benefits immediately or does it level up too?

e: On a related note, is Special Descend Rush just for Skill Delay Resists? I took a couple runs for MP before realizing that the lack of predra means I'd be better off chaining Nordis.

Sono fucked around with this message at 18:21 on May 7, 2017

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

they're all max skilled

HGH posted:

That's a lotta robots.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Main - Momiji
Alt - Momiji #2

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

pookel posted:

Also I keep seeing "favorite every pull!!" but you start with 50 slots and you also have to stock up on evo materials. I have fed a ton of crappy rares away because I just didn't have room. How many slots do you guys expand to?

1200 on main, 1000 on alt.

Both have about 200 spots of flex space after accounting for favorites, evo mats, and pis.

Early on, 5 stones for 25 box space is worth more than selling something you might want 3 years from now.

Late, 25 box space is worth more than another G I R L G O L E M.

There's probably some wiggle room in the middle, but unless you have excessive box space and nothing good, buying box space has more long-term benefits than rolling another piece of trash from the REM. Unless you're feeling lucky.

Are you feeling lucky, punk?

Enjoy Cinderella #7!

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Zo posted:

yes

which is why mito is probably gonna be the only 30x killer for a while

3x3x = 9x, right? What am I missing?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Slap some of those devil killer latents on her, too.

Ah. And here I was happy with the effective 1100x multiplier she has on my Astaroth team in Devil Rush. Time to track down a latent...

Wait. Couldn't you use two killer latents for 81x?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

trucutru posted:

respectable ~250x multiplier.

Your phrasing made me nostalgic for the days of Zeus's monstrous 9x multiplier.

And anxious for the next series of 3k gods - not their pantheon, but their multiplier.

Other than Mito.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Paul Zuvella posted:

loving LOL at the fact that they make Awoken Sarasvati and then literally make it so you can't use Scheat on her team. What the gently caress is wrong with GungHo and making Scheat viable?

Also loses Mori and Meri and row teams. All for the sake of taking a 100x multiplier to 125x.

What's the multiplier on the 7-combo awakening? My main has two Skulds; the alt is going to be harder to finagle.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

McDragon posted:

Okay, hit me. What do I do with four DKalis apart from look like a lucky rear end in a top hat? Inherit them somewhere I would guess?

Ra Dragon / D Kali (D Kali) / D Kali (D Kali) / something / something

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

First playthrough on legend, Sarasvati player got us skillbound forever. Third player quit. First player got nuked by the green mask. (Good, because he was eating all my blue AND MY DARK ORBS.) DAthena stood alone in victory.

Expert playthrough for the stone, first player was running Flamie / 4 Zeus Dragons / DAthena. And cleared floor three with a double prong Athena activation.

Sono fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 7, 2017

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Where do we get orbs nowadays? Wait for the guerrilla?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

No Anubis on this list, smdh

Yeah, I use Ronia all the time. And I can't believe AMC is making us wait a year for the final half-season of Breaking Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I still have 5 sets of 5 max skilled "ogres" (R/B, B/G, G/R, and the light and dark protection demons) from buttoning daily dragon guerrillas four years ago.

Those teams freaked people out when co-op started. People would join with Ra and back out, and I'm sitting there like "Dude, first-turn-ready button team with 10 SB and no secondary effects to slow us down. Learn your monsters."

And I know full well that the second I get rid of them, they'll become useful again.