Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
Grabbed a Machine Zeus with my brother, though I had to pay a stone since we didn't have a board refresh to clear the locked jammer orbs. Hard part's over, now to farm approximately one billion golden keepers for the golems :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

I'm a bit disappointed that :cthulhu: leader skills aren't something weird and totally unviable as a lead. 5x attack for if more than 8 jammer orbs exist on the board at the end of your turn, 10x attack for exactly one combo, 1/8th HP / RCV multiplier, idk

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

So for a Li what you're supposed to do is inherit her active onto Anubis (or whoever your best combo lead is) and then lead with a 7x6 board LS so you can swap over? Is there a good farmable 7x6 lead, or should I just be using uhhhh, this Shazel?

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

What's the best use for Ideal? I already have a Anubis and a Tardis, so I'm able to activate the skill conditional every turn. It seems like I should just use her to fill the light slot on my existing team instead of leading with her dark form? I don't have any other monsters with two or more 7c awakenings sadly.