Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

trucutru posted:

So JP had the gatcha dungeon (the one where you fight the REM dragons at the end) back for an hour today so I cleared it and...

Blammo! SIX free rolls for you.

Granted, 3 of those are on the special green REM but I got a fully evolved Miru there and the other 3 gave me a Goetia, LuBu and some useless silver.

As if my jp alt hadn't had enough dumb luck, I rolled a 2nd stage miru and ninegaruda. Wiped on the rare egg dungeon though, wasn't prepared for valk binding my leaders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Zoness posted:

Algedi is cool and I have like 2 or 3 :toot:

Also everyone knew it was coming but lol those new hero awokens really put pandora to shame.

hell yeah, my na account has three yamatos, these awokens own.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I want to try out a team with the new ruel evo. 2.25/56.25/2.25 to attackers for wd/dk matches, but no skyfall. Going with ruel/gon/uuvo kushi/ishida/rliubei to give it a shot.

e: poo poo I need a dark subtype somewhere.

junan_paalla fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 4, 2017

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

junan_paalla posted:

I want to try out a team with the new ruel evo. 2.25/56.25/2.25 to attackers for wd/dk matches, but no skyfall. Going with ruel/gon/uuvo kushi/ishida/rliubei to give it a shot.

e: poo poo I need a dark subtype somewhere.

Trip report: probably works a lot better if you have subs like kaede, vishnu and non-awoken liubei etc. Getting use out of ruel's 7c awakening is hard when playing rows with zero fingers.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
drat, I gotta try gon/ishida/dathena/split grodin now. Need to inherit an extra ishida onto someone too, the active owns. Still no fingers though, thank god for the badge.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My alt needs a bff who keeps up ilmina or gadius, possibly both. If someone's running that, add me for the free pal points. 303,226,454

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Anyone running rAstaroth? I made one and she seems fun, grinding py-of-a-lifetime dungeons to finish off her team is gonna take forever tho. My initial reaction was "how am I going to heal up 90k hp in singleplayer" but I can just sub in AnaCeres for the 100% heal. Gravities will suck though, but my team has 3,2k rcv with asta being the only 297, with parvati and michael making hearts. My team is rAsta/rParvati/AnaCeres/aFreyja/Michael. I'll BF someone who'll keep her up, and add me anyway if you're going to try her out: 327,277,318

E: obv people are running her. Add me!

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I rolled a bunch of trash on all of my accounts, but my alts rolled Oichi on jp and Ma Chao on na. Are you supposed to pair machao with someone?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
gently caress titania, how am I gonna make a 8-match row and 8 combos, especially with blind or fog every turn...

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Yeah that apparently worked, took around 60 turns. L+ sounds painful.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
What's a good meri team? I rolled one but never used her for anything sice my blue box isn't very developed.

My blue mons:

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
You guys weren't kidding about radra being fun, he owns even with only the team full of tamas. I need to figure out if I have a team in my box, I can get unbindable color coverage with some non-optimal subs I guess, I do have isis and kanna plus carat and facet but zero dkali-equivalent boardchangers... I'll have to update my herder to get some opinions, I was waiting for dAthena since I have decent subs (zero hakus tho) buuut I already have her on JP.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Rolled a princess too. Yay for gold egg I guess?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Think of it as some time to wait and see if JP comes up with some new MP hotness you should be saving up for instead.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Ok so speaking of dathena subs, I have durga and persephone, and main contenders for the last two slots are beach pandora and hades. My biggest issue is the lack of bind resists and bind clears. Could sub in gremory (wasted rows and active may remove blues) or both lumiel and okuni to cover sbrs and to get a bind-immune inherit base with prongs. Or just inherit a bind clear on dathena. Thoughts?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
True, rAnubis as a hazard & bind clear has been a really useful utility sub on my JP team though.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
That monhun splash screen is pretty sweet. Rolled some meh 5-star.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Those MH player characters you get by mail & evo are pretty good too, this collab is neat. Lots of grinding for evo mats though and low stats, but very decent skills and awokens.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Dathy just got me my first a1 clear this morning, MP well spent.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My beach pandora finally sees some use as a d/b double tpa dark- and heartmaker, the low stats are a shame tbh. Giving her a top tier dathena sub evo would make for good whalebait in the summer REM.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
How does the math work, should I inherit facet instead of carat if my dathena team has more prongs than skillboosts?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I decided to give the monhun machine and rolled #3663, seems cool, do you pair him with someone or is the worth mainly in being a unbindable hard gravity with guard break and 7c awoken?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Superschaf posted:

Diablos is super busted. Give us your ID so we can all add you.

edit: You pair him with someone that does a lot of deeps like Anubis.

Cool, add me @ 378,255,348

What do you go for in his team? I just slapped on some unbindables w/ prongs to fill the defense break rainbow, with a slight green focus, just to give him a whirl.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Just pick the monster you'd want to pull out of that REM. Simple.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I assume awoken heroes are coming to NA soon-ish, has anyone given them a shot on JP? I'm just asking because I have three yamatos chillin in my box. 2-color match and a heart cross for full activation sounds like a lot of work for little payoff though. 2 prongs, 7c and poison/jammer change makes them pretty decent subs I guess? At least when they get reinc and 1000 stats.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Lmao the new descend boss has 100m hp on just legend+, and the trash mobs have at least 6m hp each (and come in groups of three).

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Rolled a diablos a while back, and yeah he owns hard. Here is a pic of me after 98 turns of stalling parvati.

Still no idea how to build a team for him so decided to pile on the utility.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I rolled a seijuro on my alt, looks p great for my ilm team and you could probably pair with ilmina to trade some dmg for a hp multiplier and no skyfalls compared to lead ilm.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Zo posted:

apparently current jp godfest has NO silvers nor any of their evolutions

so go nuts

Nice job, you made me roll a wee jas :(

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
It's been over a year since I spent money on stones, but monhun collab just might drive me over the edge. Need to start farming challenge stones too.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I rolled one on JP, I need to keep my NA acc up to par :v:

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My current team on JP is diablos/indra/ilmina/ishida/skuld and it plain facerolls most content. Ishida has been really earning his spot, refresh clearing locks/hazard orbs/blinds is super useful. Ilmina could get replaced, I threw her in since she was already +297 and fingers + 7c + board change is still pretty great. Stock up on fingers, board changers and utility and have fun making combos on a big board.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
What's the optimal tier of collab dungeon to farm for the evo mats? Also, diabloshavers add me @ 327,277,318 don't have a team setup yet, but probably going to make something with kushi or okuni. All my anubi are on jp :(

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I managed to cobble together an okuni team to pair with Diablos, AOkuni/sima yi/RYomi/RValk/7c Lumiel. Okuni is very vunerable to binds though, might switch rValk to a bind cleric, losing rainbow coverage isn't a big deal since lumiel has a lazer.

I'll BF the first maxed diablos with SA in their name, add 327,277,318 !

might play around with a kushinada team too, love skyfalls that make up for my bad matches though.

junan_paalla fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jul 15, 2017

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Scrounged up another 10 free stones and pulled Amatsu, so glad I didn't splurge on a pack, I'm done with this REM.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
JP and NA on two accounts, so four free pulls total. Four silvers. Thanks for convincing me not to roll, gungho.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Yay, rolled a cthuga, this thing rules! Also rolled my first kaede, and a fourth dupe of both australis and ronove. But cthuga!!

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Finally a ranking dungeon! What kinda team do I need to finally get my unbindable badge?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My alt has a barbara and it sounds like a cool and fun crazy leader but machine subs only and match4 makes it pretty unfun unless you have a orbmake/haste machine system to play with.

e: right after this post i rolled that trash crystal egg for my main too. The lesson being never to roll the heroine machine.

junan_paalla fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Aug 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Books On Tape posted:

Thinking about returning to PaD after a while not playing. When I last played I had a decent DQXQ light team and was toying with a Cao Cao mono-red team that I got some good rolls for. Are these still viable?

This was my Padherder from when I stopped playing. Anything there that's good in the current meta?

Make an anubis/Dvalk/Urd/Verd/flex team to pair up with Diablos friends and knock stuff around with the 7c awakenings.