Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
S.Roots!!!

L.Kali

L.Kali

Leonis

Little disturbed by the kali's but oh well.

So S.Roots and D.kali gives me a Ronove team, maybe inherit on Isis for Radra as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Weird god fest...
L.Kali # who the gently caress knows
Rei Sirius #3
Urd #4
Gadius!!!

Light Kali and Rei were instant sells, Not sure if I need more than two Urds.
I have one hyper maxed, and I have my second on her an inherit. Any compelling reason to keep three or four?
Gadius is obviously a keeper, but what do I do with him?

Spending the weekend farming mats for revo's and awoken stuff, trying to get ready for D.Athena. Thinking Durga, A. Haku. Xmas Haku. Re Persephone.
What are they running for inherits in JP?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Adolf Glitter posted:

Is there a dischord for it? Oh, and is there some kind of push button team prefered?

https://discord.gg/DX6Tt

There you go!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

and if you don't have a max level, max skilled +297 goemon lying around?

Do you have Minerva? You could make a red push button team

I think I roguishly did it with Krishna maybe,

bengy81
May 8, 2010
How many pal points can I have saved up at one time?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man, Anubisl/Diablos is ridiculous. Ran through the Ninegaruda and M. Zeus dungeons solo like they were nothing. Is there a good solo A3 team comp?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

The Hebug posted:

What are alternatives for the c11 cheese team if I don't have R.Venus?

There is a Minerva cheese team, but if you have kush or Anubis you can probably do it with a diablos friend. I cleared it with a marginal Anubis team on accident.
Anubis/D.Kali with a grav/Isis w Ame/Ra/Yomi
Can't say that I had a strategy to pass on, but I stalled out the first round of tests. Let her change to dark, knocked her down to 10% on accident, survived the hit and killed her.

Where y'all putting you dragon killer latent?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Gan Jiang & Mo Ye? Assuming it's a good inherit card? What do?

Blew a bunch of stone, also pulled Paimon and GRodin, so pretty stoked right now.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Plorkyeran posted:

One day Sumire will get a new evo and my 10-sumire system will become relevant and useful again.

Hopefully not though. That was such a mind-numblingly boring team to play.

My biggest PAD regret is farming plus eggs for 3 Sumires. Used that team for a whole month before it was outdated.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Aw check out this guy who never farmed and max skilled multiple Echinda when she was a very very rare drop and there were no tans or pys or skillup boosts or awakenings or fun.

Oh no, I only ever max skilled one, I couldn't handle doing the second. I did max skill two liliths once. And I had max skill heart breakers. Man those were the good old bad days.

At least Echidna stuck around as part of the meta for a few years. And I didn't feel guilty for feeding her off for plus eggs when she over stayed her welcome.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Yeah, I'm feeling it too. Clearing the OSC's and challenge dungeons on the first day and then nothing to do the rest of the week sucks.
I wish we could get more ranking dungeons, it seems like it's been forever since the last one.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Mill Village posted:

I got Mion from the Awakening machine. Now I can be the only person on my friends list with Awoken Andromeda.

I pulled Mion and made her as well!

Pretty great getting Mion, I don't know if I'll ever use her, but she is there!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

GoodBee posted:

I stoned twice on Challenge 9. I already have Yuna, what the hell.

I've got 2 weeks to finish 10.

Same, probably could do 10 with one stone, not sure though.
Honestly would rather burn stones on this than on FF REM or GF right now.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So what's the best use for my tri mask? Razazel or Jormundgander or hold on to it for a while?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man I'm so hype for basically free Tamadra on Friday. I don't think I'm gonna blow all my points on it, but with as many tamadra as I need it's tempting. I can't believe how rare they have been lately.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I got light Heradra to gently caress around with, kind of bored farming with D.Athena.
I'm not gonna buy R.Myr, unless I luck into some better subs or something. No way I'm going to hit 7c and a cross on the regs.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

randoark posted:

Shot in the dark but anyone have 2 Blue Hunter scales on NA?

If you are talking about Amatsu Carapace I have two.

Just give me a reminder in a month and they are all yours!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hey if you are BFF's with me and have a beach eschamali can you go ahead and put it back up please???

I want to go back to easy mode farming with her and there aren't any on my friends list at the moment.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

So I just got to 750k mp. I took a look at both Red Myr and Hera Dragon and I'm not really sure how usable red Myr is for me. If I'm supposed to make a cross and then a huge combo to get the most out of her every turn then I think I can probably only run her with a Diablos friend. Hera Dragon on the other hand seems way easier to use in general and can run mono light subs which I have a shitload of, like Bride Eschamali and Yuna and Cloud.

I feel like I should buy Hera Dragon but please tell me if that's a terrible idea :tipshat:

I bought light Heradra and I regret it.
B. Eschamali does a similar thing but better albeit with a more limited sub pool and she is also a 6* collab mon. I bet L. Eschamali would probably be better as well.
The biggest plus is that it's pretty awesome have 120k HP and I have lots of good subs.
But negative is that nobody loving uses it, there is one on my friends list and it's not even fully skilled, so I haven't even tried to do Arena runs with it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I’ve been super bored with the game lately, every time I find a fun leader it lasts for a day then I can’t find any partners.

Anyhow was about to delete and did three rolls this morning and pulled out Yog, so I guess I’m back in business!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
This is my favorite friend on my list.

Dude has been using Indra the whole time I’ve been friends with him.
o7

bengy81
May 8, 2010
My oldest friend is 1415 days. And Noodle Boy is my oldest goon friend at 1348 days.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So 3p...
Do you guys go in expecting to carry? What are your carry teams? I’ve had two matches in a row with BAD partners, including two that were obviously hoping for a carry.

What do goons?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
On the subject of MP cards, I’ve got Dath, Odindra, Radra, and heradra , all get used situationally, but now I’ve got another 300k to spend. Are any of the Noble ones worth getting with the buffs coming soon (or are they already here)?
If not is Ragdra worth the purchase if it’s not gonna be part of a gimmick Ragdra team?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
4th DQ, second napoleon and first Amon.

Man, I wanted Amon so bad three years ago when I was rocking Blonia as my lead...

Edit: Third Napoleon, do I sell it? I haven’t used the first two yet, maybe I’ll just sit on it...

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I need you idiots to stop trying to do the ranking dungeon, I finally cracked top 6% but I'm hanging on by a thread, and I doubt I'll be able to do much better. So please let it be so I can get my crown. TIA

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Yo, what's the least painful way to get through machine Athena. I might as well ult this Ragnarok I've been sitting on.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Anybody run Cotton as a lead?
Any preferred Evolution? I pulled one today and noticed nobody on my friend list leads with it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
^^^If you didn't sell them, you probably have Odindra mats in your box or mail from last month.
Old skillups were the worst. I had one echidna max skill and started on a second, but I just couldn't do it. Same with Genie and Thanatos, I really don't know why we all kept playing it was so garbage.
It's crazy to think about the old teams. Running AMA/Grodin with a full team of healer girls. Using Green GOLEM to get above 10k hp, I don't even remember what team that was for but I'm sure it was bad.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Did the REM ever give fully evolved golems?
I feel like they did for a while before they pulled them completely, but I could be wrong.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

GoodBee posted:

What are you using to beat Takeminaka +297 today? I tried a couple of times with Ilmina/Ilm and either paired with Yog. I don't have a Yog.

Anubis/diablos with a bunch of red and blue prong subs.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So what’s the trick to getting past the 7th floor of the OSC? I can’t get past the poison board...

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Thanks! That did the trick!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So should I be trying to skill up
manticore? Is there any special reason why the dungeon is around all week instead of the normal three days?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

He Who Dares posted:

Is it possible to crown this dungeon with no kiri/shazael/tsubaki? I also don't have a verse and don't know if I have time to farm one. Sucks, I just got back into the game and was hoping to get my first crown.

In the teambuilding link Whaledor is also listed as a 'killer sub', and I have four Whaledors and the applicable inherits (full heals/shields), but I don't know if those cards I mentioned are necessary for the team to work correctly.

nvm apparently i had a NY yamato sitting in my box i didnt know about

I’m not nearly fast enough to do it, but I’m pretty sure it’s doable with Yog. I’m close to 10% at the moment with a fairly suboptimal team.
I just loaded the team with prong and killer subs, I can kill Floor six with Momiji’s sub attribute. And floor 9 I use a sub with lock clear.
Most of the other floors can be killed with a full life bar and a prong.

Somebody smarter than me could probably put together a better team though.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Snowmankilla posted:

So I am trying to get back in the game from about 2 years ago. 2 things, does anyone have some friend spots? If so, 398434292. Also what have I missed in 2 years? Any place to go read up to read up?

Thanks!

Just sent you an add!

Also this OSC is pretty easy, at least with Yusuke, i didn’t feel threatened on any floor, and I even accidentally nuked Hephaestus dragon. Woo power creep!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hey what’s the good Acala and Traloikajaha evos?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Are any of the Persona drops worth keeping around? I saw some dudes on reddit talking about king frost, but not sure why.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Claymore and a dark egg.
Almost makes me miss GOLEMS and sticker girls.

Almost...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man, damage absorb is still the worst mechanic.