Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I'm pretty much topping out at 3.7% and 135,500. I've gotten that score a bunch of times and I don't see how I can improve that without getting lucky on skyfalls. This ranking dungeon sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Awoken Andromeda is the water prong leader we have been waiting for!!!

e: gently caress SCHEAT BREAKS HEART ORBS!!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Awoken Wukong is unbindable. Getting closer to a bind resistant Myr team. :getin:

I have two :getin:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

It's kind of a shame that the leader angel 2s are hamstrung by needed primary + additional to trigger their recovery. 2.25/56/2.25 is pretty neat with prongs but having to run verdandi off color for the board change kind of sucks.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

isndl posted:

You're kinda missing out on the easy trash floor/board clearing with small matches and TPAs then. I assume LMeta is going to have to handle Sopdet similar to Myr with no activation boards unless you have Fujin.

I mean, 6.25x without crosses is like perfect for dealing with sopdet...

I'd probably run LMeta/Reincarnated Apollo/Bride Escha/Shield/Board Change that makes Hearts/L.Meta

It would be better if LMeta's active did not blow hard.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 30, 2017

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I thought the reaction to the weird sorting change they did was stupid and overblown but I really cannot find anything it's kind of awful. How are things even sorted now?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Chiyome and Ars Nova.

PISSSSSSS

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Why did I think Facet was better?

Every team has skill boosts. Not every team runs prongs.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

They remove cheaters to some degree, that's the only explanation I've heard for the delay so I'd believe it is literally two Japanese dudes in a room manually reviewing suspicious scores.

Japanese_game_development.txt

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Telling anyone they should ever buy Neptune Dragon should be an instantly bannable offense what the gently caress is wrong with you Lick the Whisk.

As someone who has a Neptune Dragon, don't ever buy Neptune Dragon he sucks butt.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 5, 2017

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

He...pairs with Meri really well? And he's a good card, definitely better than Odindra and arguably better than Shivadra, considering they're both farming leads but Nep can farm content Shivadra can't, and faster, considering Meri pairing.

He has a Liu Bei so why on earth does he need to buy a 300k MP card to non-optimally pair with Meri that's a completely insane thing to suggest to someone. On top of that who the hell cares about farming.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

dragon enthusiast, in the last thread posted:

has lick the whisk ever been right about anything in the history of this thread

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

trucutru posted:

:lol::lol::lol: You're doing this on purpose, right?

it's honestly reaching parody at this point

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Zoness posted:

I'm gonna put it this way: don't ever listen to Lick The Whisk.

If you want to learn how to set up farm teams the resources are out there in the detail you need.

If you want to do anything else he won't know.

This should be in the OP

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

This game is piss easy so the only correct advice is play the game however you want.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Hello I need Machine Hera for Yomi Dragon, I have a Myr team and need a partner with a burst for machine Hera. Who wants to be my friend?

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 11, 2017

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The new Sengoku girls are dumb as hell. 256x with a shield for 8 orbs. 16x for 4.

The Light and Dark ones blow, though.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I could really use another haku...

Also Is there literally any use to Satsuki? I have 4.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I used her as an inherit on YomiDra forever ago.

If I didn't have Ulquiorra Shifar I'd probably do this.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

Okay so are reincarnations worth it? it seems to be a straight upgrade? I have Neptune, Kirin, and susano

Also what ult. evos for Sun Jian or Ame no Uzume are the hot new poo poo?

Also were people serious about having a L.Kali inherit a D.Kali? And A.Isis inheriting Balboa? And who the poo poo should inherit these terrible fenrirs? Like which card? I can't see the combo/utility

halp

Every single Revo is a direct upgrade over the Awoken Version of the card.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Am a machine Hera away from my evo'd YomiDra. I need to get around to running it for the first time (lol) but *effort*

it's easy with myr, Right?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

WCL posted:

Since I'm already waiting for D. Athena I figured I'd plan ahead for Revo Kush. If i have 2 hakus and green valk, which light attributed non collab healer is best for when guard break gets buffed?

Diao-chan with maeda inherited probs.

I'm gonna run Kushi/diao-chan/haku/Claire/???/kushi

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

what inherit does your durga have?

Probably facet or carat

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Once again, looking for a buddy to run Machine Hera. Need it for YomiDra.

This experience is cementing why I think Multiplayer is the absolute worst.

e: Need a myr friend with damage enhance on the team!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have Anubis and I'll never use him.

:same:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

I def wouldn't mind a cameo since I've got 2 eschamali's

someday my silk will be useful for something, you'll see

2 eschamali would provide an amazing 0.0x attack boost! Wowzers!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I got a Dragonette and a Napoleon.

:cool:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

loving lol what a wet fart of a stream.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I got the dark guy who clears locked orbs. :cool:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I have 2 Fenrir Viz, does Jormungandr make them viable?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

D.Athena is among the cards being updated for NA on http://puzzledragonx.com right now.

:getin:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

What are the DAtheana subs anyway?

Dark prongers and you need one double skill bind resist.

If you don't have Durga, Okuninushi, or Loki there is probably no point in buying one (sans coop, that is)

For example my team will be:

DAthena(Lumiel)/RevoHaku(Blonia)/Durga(Facet)/Beach Pandora(Pandora)/Eschamali(Eschamali)/Dathena(???)

Speaking of which, I will be looking for a DAthena BF (possibly a triangle?) who will have an Force inherit on theirs.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

For LE I'm running

BeachGoemon/YamatoTakeru/DragonkillerTsubaku/Lucifer/RevoRa/BeachGoemon

Ra Laser or Beach Goemon floor one(laser if there are two water dudes)

User Lucifer if a water dude survives a Goemon button.

if you get screwed over by multiple floors of 2 or more water dudes you can just pop Yamato to clear the floor.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Apr 26, 2017

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

I've got.. Durga, Persephone, and 2x Ichigo? Oh and Seraph Luci for laughs. I'm not sure if that's better then running with Meri though.

Ichigo has god killer, which makes Sopdet impossible. Durga and Persephonie are top notch subs, though!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I was actually wondering on the viability of buying D Athena when she comes out in NA.

The monsters I see being most fitting in my box would be:

D/B Haku
rHaku
rPersephone
Beach Pando x2
SoCorruption Lucifer
Nephthys (no eschamali)
rLoki
rHades
Chester ?

Revo that 2nd haku what are you doing.

DAthena/rHaku/rHaku/Loki/rPersephone/DAthena will take you far.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

LuciferMorningstar posted:

* Yes, I know. "B-b-but my farming!"

LickTheWhisk incoming

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

There is almost no reason to buy any MP cards not named Ra Dragon or Dark athena. Maybe Yomi Dragon if you squint hard enough.

Signed me, an idiot with a Neptune Dragon, Xiang Mei, Ragnarok Dragon, and Yomi Dragon

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Awoken Uriel is kind of super disappointing. His active is arguably worse than uuevo Uriel's, and he doesn't even lose cd to compensate.

Eh, 7 combo awakening means his damage potential is way higher. Still, he does not have very many homes to live on.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Zeta posted:

XM just doesn't have anywhere near enough power to compete in the meta these days. She would have to get a substantial power boost to her leader skill in order to be top-tier again.

Either Expand her sub pool to all fire cards or give her like Healers HP x2, Attack x2.5 and have her start scaling at 3.5.

4/156.25/1 leader.

A XM/XM/Gadius/Uriel/Uriel/XM team would have around 100k health and 8.5k recovery with the 25% recovery badge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I have 8 297s lying around and I have already 297'd my entire Dark Athena team,

I've never farmed + eggs and got all of them through challenge dungeons and the special pal egg machine. I literally have no idea how you could not have a bunch just sitting on hand unless you ignored the two special pal egg machines.