Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

UchihaHirou posted:

EvilKitSA - What do you usually keep in your BF slot? I'm thinking of tossing you a BF before reset for your NY Yomi.

To be quite honest, it's been Shroots for a very long time, and I mostly just keep him there for my alt now. My BF slot is primarily for BF requests so if you're looking for NY Yomi I'd be more than happy to park her there so someone could make use of her. I'm also looking for a NY Yomi bf so that'd be even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

UchihaHirou posted:

I've been keeping Aizen in slot 1 and BMyr in BF slot lately. I try to keep NY Yomi in my active slot, since I like to play it when I can and to have it up for other fans. Added you as a BF.

Fantastic, thank you! You have no idea how stoked I am to be able to use NY Yomi whenever I want, I've got a bunch of collab golds I can also put up whenever if you need something specific, so feel free to ask.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Evil Fluffy posted:

(or Karin but who cares about Seiryuu).

I care. Karin's the best, and I will fight you nerd.

But in all seriousness your experience with the REM is basically 100% true for everyone else. I got poo poo this godfest, I got okay stuff last godfest, the one time I yolo pulled a single egg and got a 6* GFE people really wanted. Just remember, it's only a lottery game and everyone is here to win big have fun!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 17, 2017

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

All of the advice except for this

Themata posted:

Awoken Ra - All around great. Skill boosts and bind immunity (not useful for XP dragons but good for Tamadra infestation)

is incorrect. Awoken Ra is perfect for XP dragons, he kills everything but extreme metal dragon with his active which means he's pretty much ideal with his two Skill boosts. A team of A Ra can be up turn one without even skilling them all up.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

robbob posted:

Could probably be worded better but I think they were just referring to the bind immunity part. That is useful in the higher tier tama dungeon since there is a preemptive bind on the last floor.

Ugh, I typed this up late at night and corrected something that didn't need correcting. I should have said 'all this advice is correct BUT this".

My bad.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Bit late on the jewel girl festival hype but I'm reporting in on my results:

I didn't roll because I already have all 5 jewel girls.

:smugdog:

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

I hate all of you who free rolled Alara, I want my badass princess dammit.

Main Free roll: Coran

3 rolls after with the stones I had: Hunk, Shiro, Hunk.

Probs gonna sell the second Hunk since I already have a button team and will only need one of him for inheriting purposes.

Alt free roll: Shiro

YOLO roll: Hunk.

I really enjoyed watching the show, but goddamn this collab is just sort of disappointing overall. At least Alara and Voltron are still cool and useful cards if you get them.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Pro as heck click right there

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So what's the go to team to farm prewar infestation? gotta get me those SDRs

You just need whatever number skillboosts to have all your buttons up in time, and some inherit on top of your button that can eat up to potentially 6 turns of skill delay. Or use a button you already have 2 SDR on.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

GoodBee posted:

Lol. That's what my friend was like when we made him a Revo Persephone team to run with my brother's DAthena.

He'd been kind of limping along using blue Sherias as lead with my or my brother's Revo Neptune, since he was his best leader that didn't need an evo and could bring pretty much any sub. We made him a Revo Persephone and put together a team that could work with DAthena. His team barely has any awakenings but he's still killing a bunch of stuff. If he gets to 750K MP, it's going to pretty hard to convince him to not buy DAthena even though his team would be Revo Persephone/Haku/Hamal/Zweihander.

We also got his Raoh ult evo'd and his Minerva Awoken.

Wait wait, is your friend's ign Razriael? Those leaders fit exactly with a rank 153 person that BFF'd me a couple of days ago.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

3 packs + 2 free pulls rolled on stream because bad fiscal responsbility, things I kept:

Navi (new)
Elgenubi (2nd)
Romia (new)
Julie!
Elgenubi (3rd)
Barbara!
Romia (2nd)
Elgenubi (4th)

If you're wondering if it was worth it thread?

The answer is yes.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Munkaboo posted:

I'm convinced the only three kingdoms God I will get is Pandora. Been playing for years.

You'll never get another 3k god with an attitude like that! Just keep rolling! Also it's kind of behind the meta now but you can make a Revo Pandora system team if you want to.

Pandora isn't even a 3k god, she's from the heros pantheon.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Chard posted:

Hi, new to PAD here. I rerolled a few times and ended up with Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin. My Friend ID is 344,720,493, Guesswork_SA on padherder. Is there anything that I should not do to avoid loving myself up right off the bat?

Also join the pad goon discord https://discord.gg/E7ac2 to get help in real time, whether that be carries through content you wouldn't normally be able to get to as a newbie or just team advice.

I sent you a friend invite as EvilKitSA, Karin was my starter roll as well and I'd love an excuse to play through content with her again!

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

drat, I missed out on the Julie triangle.

Looks like a bunch of the card buffs also dropped with the Metatron, Angel 2 and Nepthys split ults. 7c You yu, might actually use him on my Julie team

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

fairlight posted:

What about fenrir/fenrir/algedi/denebola/acubens? If I don't make a gimmick rainbow jammer team to piss off random co-op players I'll probably never ever evo those monsters.

You joke about a jammer team but someone earlier in the thread mentioned they got carried in the super hard 3p arena by a team of Fenrir/FenrirVis/FenrirVis/FenrirVis/FenrirVis with Aten inherits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

It's also with mentioning that ult bride Escha base stats are near equivalent to non-ult fully plussed bride Escha stats.