Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

3 things:

1) I'm looking for post-reset BFF triangles for my alt and main
Main: RaDra, YomiDra, Myr(LAkechi), Ilm someday DAthena
Alt: Sephiroth, Cecil, Yuna*, RevoLakshmi, RMinerva, ALB, Myr(Saria)*, Aizen*
*not actually hypermax, Yuna & Aizen are unplussed, Myr needs skill levels.

I don't have RaDra, but I definitely run Yomidra, Ilm and Myr a lot. I'm planning to get DAthena day one and switch to that for most things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

Ok Dack Fayden and Hebug for triangle, as long as you guys are both good with that. My # is 399,466,395

Sure, I'm 333,867,243. What direction are we making a triangle?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

Ok Dack Fayden and Hebug for triangle, as long as you guys are both good with that. My # is 399,466,395

DACK FAYDEN posted:

We are actually already friends! [SA]Seeker... and it turns out I'm friends with Hebug, too. Just tell me who to bff :shobon:

I'll bff TQW so let's go Hebug->TQW->Dack->Hebug.

The Hebug fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 28, 2017

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

The Hebug posted:

I'll bff TQW so let's go Hebug->TQW->Dack->Hebug.

Yo are we finishing this triangle or what?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

TheQuietWilds posted:

You'll have to be patient on that, sorry

Oh post-reset ha ok no worries. I had mine pre-reset but that's fine.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I mostly am ambivalent but that one on the left is great.

edit: oh, BF reset! I'll get TQW, TQW get Hebug, Hebug get me, that work?

I already bffed tqw pre reset

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Axetrain posted:

I didn't even know new evos had arrived. I saved up ten lowbie masks for my Hakus fortunately but I still need 10 more for Loki/Persephone + a massive tidal wave of dark exp.

Same except I don't even have the masks saved up. Also Yomi. Luckily DAthena isn't out yet so I've got some time. (cue tomorrow)

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Permotriassic posted:

Hey, so I'm a terrible player that happened to luck into an Ilmina, is the 7+combo Awakening worth losing the killer awakenings? It does seem like it would be easy to activate with her active...

I'm having a hard time deciding whether it's worth losing the two skill boost awakenings for my push button team (it's not). I mean I guess the leader skill is better, but am I really going to ever run an Ilmina team in the age of D.Athena?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

isndl posted:

No announcements so it's almost certainly going to be Evo.

I thought it was rumored that the +15 PEM would come with the return of Heroines?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

heisenberg posted:

To elaborate on this a bit further - a few things to bring instead of your "standard" Myr team:
1) Laser for floor 3 (b/c breaking that defense is hard, then if your leaders are bound you are hosed) - Re.Ra fits the best here.
2) A damage enhance that lasts at least 2 turns to help you make it through the last ~10.5M health on Phoenix and carry through to Satan
3) A super-spike board (i.e. Saria -> LAKechi or something similar)
4) Some sort of a big gravity - even accounting for the bonus damage to dark, 34M is a lot to get through on one no-awoken attack from Myr.

I did Myr (Saria) / Re.Venus (ADQ) / Paimon (Saria) / Re.Ra (A.Thor) / Z&H with a Myr/LAkechi friend.

Approach - at least stall for Ra through floors 1 and 2, laser 3, then wait until you get all of your skills up on 4 (don't gently caress up the count - every 6 turns is the "cross or you die" move). Get Phoenix near half but slightly above, then Thor + Saria to take it out. Satan gets Grav + Saria -> LAkechi and cross/combo the board.

I'm never sure how to properly count the Phoenix attack. After the pre-emptive heal, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, die, or does the pre-emptive count as 1?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

randoark posted:

Heal counts as 1 turn towards the hit on 6.

The same true for Satan's preemptive?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

What do people use to clear Noah Dragon descended?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Evil Fluffy posted:

Absolutely. Have fun figuring out which dozen or so units you want to bump to +297.

Probably Esper, No. 41. Those are my +297 mules. :P

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Evil Fluffy posted:

Decided to roll on the godfest in the off chance I get a Fujin (especially since I have 0 DAthena friends with it inherited).

You can add me, I'll have Dathena w Fujin inherit up for the foreseeable future. 333 867 243

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

isndl posted:

Well, remember the part where he said poison/delay is a critical active?

Wait what are you trying to farm exactly?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Am I okay reincarnating Indra if I also have Susano? Or is there some niche case for god type Indra still? It sounds like he's mostly used as a inherit for Heradra in A3, but I have Fujin so theoretically wouldn't need Indra anyways.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

alansmithee posted:

I believe this is it. I did a couple of pulls since I had some gems still and also got Napoleon, valiant guan yi, bearded guan yi, princess suzaku, and dancing amaterasu

https://www.padherder.com/user/alansmithee/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Doh, you probably should have waited for this weekend's player's choice godfest. :(

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Trip report on PCGF (38 free pulls), started out rough, but ended up okay. Was really hoping to pull a Kanna, Sima Yi, Diaochan or D.Kali #2, but at least I pulled a few new things I wanted like Kushinadahime, Sheen, Lumiel and Ganesha. 19/38 PCGF hits which is in line with reddit estimates of ~50%. I think I'm pretty pleased overall, Kush redeemed things near the end.

Since I do have the 3x Haku base for Kush, can someone explain why blue valk is the preferred #4? Couldn't I use any valk since they all have the guard break awakening?

PCGF stuff:
3x Ganesha
3x Lumiel
1x Kushinada
2x Haku (#5 and #6)
2x Loki (#2 and #3)
2x Liu Bei (#2 and #3)
2x Leilan (#2 and #3)
1x Viper Orochi (#2)
1x Indra (#2)
1x DQXQ (#4)
1x Andromeda (#3)

Dark Gala stuff:
2x Oda Nobunaga
1x Sheen
1x Zweihander
1x Castor (#2)
1x Thanatos (#2)
1x Hanzo (#2)
1x Gryps Rider (#2)

Other:
1x Artemis (weird)

Other crap:
1x Cerberus Rider (#2)
1x Chrono Turtle (wtf?)
1x Radious (sold)
1x Lemon Dragon (sold)
1x Rei Sirius (#2)
1x Strawberry Dragon (sold)
1x Unicorn Rider
1x Sasuke (#2)
1x Water Dragon Swordsman (#2)
1x Phoenix Rider

The Hebug fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jun 2, 2017

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Kuros posted:

If you're running Kush/3x RHaku/<Valk> you want Blue specifically as she covers light. You need to match all colors for Guard Break to activate. Blue is preferred to red as she will have a harder time of healing Vishnu and Parv in A3.

Hm that's too bad since I only have red valk, but at least she gets me the light coverage. Running A3 is still all in theory right now because I'm a scrub. :P

I vaguely recall some sort of Kush damage chart being posted somewhere, not sure if it was here or reddit, anybody have a link handy?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Where's padherder gone?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Oh it's back thank god.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

What're my best chances to get through the 3p Lovecraft dungeon as a scrub?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

I'm getting stuck on floor nine, the enemies just have so much HP. Any tips?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

ChikoDemono posted:

Finally got the last blue I needed for blue male hunter. Now to never use him. Also made red female hunter for no reason

It was something to grind for I guess.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

What are alternatives for the c11 cheese team if I don't have R.Venus?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Did they ever announce what the twitch stream rewards were?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

June Bride is probably the big one, if it ever comes over to NA this year.

Man do I want Bride Eschamali for Yog

I recall them showing some art in the Twitch stream so I bet it will be soon-ish.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

With inherits, what do I want to use SDR tamas on these days? I have close to 20 sitting around taking up space in my box from predra farming.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Tir McDohl posted:

Any good tips for Anubis/Diablos team? Been running it recently and its great but my team is sort of a random smattering of subs I like with time extends. Works well enough but I know I can do better. Caveat is I am unlikely to have super recent stuff, like I keep seeing Diaochan and a bunch of things I dont even recognize being mentioned. So I am looking for sub recommendations that dont assume I have whaled in the last 18 to 24 months.

I've been running 2x R.Haku, R.Yomi and Uuvo Yomidra which gets me all the color coverage for Diablos and ~10 second move time. It's pretty fun, though I estimate I don't get that 8th combo 1/3 of the time without skyfall. I've been considering swapping out Yomidra for R.Indra, I'd get another time extend and be able to survive some of those fatter pre-emptive attacks.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Tir McDohl posted:

Hmm, I can do all of these. I think Indra makes sense, and I might replace one of the Haku with something that can make hearts. What inherits do you use? Thanks for your help.

I have Maeda Keiji on Anubis (board refresh since I don't have any way to remove locked orbs), Snow White on Yomi (hard bind clear), Indra and Anaphon on Hakus (shield and upgraded Haku board change w/ hearts), and Sheen on Yomi (more damage enhance that is probably unnecessary).

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

DaveWoo posted:

Quick reminder that Mailbox items over a year old are going to start expiring in 14 days. So make sure to clear them out before then.

Oh my god what the hell am I going to do with all these extra orbs and Pys

poo poo, good reminder. Do you get one last opportunity to take them from mail once they expire or are they gone for good? If they're gone for good I'm going to have to start making monthly sweeps of my mail to make sure I don't lose any (of the orbs and pys I never needed for over a year).

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Holy poo poo I pulled Yog-Sothoth and Momiji back to back today. There goes my luck for the rest of the year.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Will the September Quest rewards disappear from the quest screen next month? Wondering if I can just leave the rewards in there rather than slowly expire in my mail.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

It is possible from anecdotal reports on reddit, that the current godfest has a 0% chance of rolling a silver egg.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

How about c10? Feels like everything in the second half has effectively over 100M HP.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

So is this running on the new iOS ok?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Any combo leader pairs well with Diablos, I just cleared the OSC with a Sakuya/Diablos pairing. I just wanted to use Momiji FUA in an on-color team, not that it really made any difference.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

DaveWoo posted:

This new 2-minute dungeon is absolutely ridiculous. And I love it.

More like this, please.

This is hard. I honestly don't know how much faster I can get through it.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

The art for the new Ronove ult looks SICK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Is Machine Zeus the best place to try and get a Frahje (Orpharion left arm) to drop? Also wouldn't mind if anybody has a spare one to trade since the rates feel low.