Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
best friend and present resets coming and still have both to burn. Anyone wanna exchange presents? 360,846,292

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004

Zeta posted:

Sure, I'll trade presents, I sent you a friend request, I am Zeta SA 355,176,208

accepted and sent!

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
speaking of poverty RaDra teams. I picked him up because I have a huge surplus of MP. What are good teams and inherits for him if you don't have any DKalis?

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Looking for BF triangle. I run yomidra, krishna, Shivadra, working on evoing RaDra, and going to buy/max DAthena on release. ID is 360,846,292

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Free was Keith then did a pull and got Voltron. Awesome I guess. Need to figure out what team would actually be functional with him.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
10 pulls, Only notable non-dupe was Sima Yi. Is he just good for his inherit or a sub?

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
What are the big teams that are not out yet in NA to look forward to and start working towards? Does RaDra remain a viable go to? What is his ideal team/assists?

TheJadedOne fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jun 1, 2017

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
What are the yuna teams everyone is running with? Are you teaming Yuna with Diablos?

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Is anyone using Pixel cloud or Pixel lightning as leaders? Is there an all pixel team that is good for a3?

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Only worth while pull was Yog. Need to figure out what the ideal or top teams for him are. Red Myr seems interesting, what teams do people use for her?

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Bought Red Myr since I have enough to make a team. Not sure if I wanna pick up Light Hera Dragon. I don't have Paimon and not sure what else to fill the team with

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
the OSC isn't that bad really. Anubis/Diablos with Skuld and a dragon killer Cecil one shot almost everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
I am running Rmyr/Diablos and was just wondering without Fujin inherit how do y'all handle Vishnu in Arena 3?