Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better Conductor?
Ringo Starr
George Carlin
View Results

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pretty simple poll here, no time for goku, who was the better conductor in Shining Time Station?

RINGO STARR

GEORGE CARLIN

Vote and post your comments below, this will probably get pretty heated, so try not to be offended if things spiral out of control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It was actually Goku OP

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
A very clever electricity joke

:smug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Great thread OP.

George Carlin being the train conductor on shining time station. Can you imagine watching that show every single day as a kid in kindergarten? Then you grow up and listen to his standup. Christ, it's like figuring out the regular who is slinging the thick ropes of pearly white cum through the other side of the glory hole is your kindly uncle.

Voted Carlin without any hesitation. and a 5.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Mar 24, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't watch your shows op

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the answer is always carlin

Frank Serpico
Aug 8, 2005

Oh man, it's total gridlock!!
Ratshit, Batshit, Dirty ol' Twat...69 assholes tied in a knot...Hurray!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iwvu-j7BuY

My 3 year old doesn't really like traditional Thomas, but he sure likes THIS version!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Ringing Starr is the only one I acknowledge.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Wasn't Alec Baldwin the conductor in the movie? What about us fans of the Thomas Cinematic Universe, or do the movies not count?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

Wasn't Alec Baldwin the conductor in the movie? What about us fans of the Thomas Cinematic Universe, or do the movies not count?

To be honest, if someone prefers Alec Baldwin over RIngo Starr and George Carlin, then I don't really care about their opinion. :shrug:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Christ, it's like figuring out the regular who is slinging the thick ropes of pearly white cum through the other side of the glory hole is your kindly uncle.

This is my favourite sentence so far today

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dig George Carlin up and settle it with a drinking contest.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Carlin. Not only is he one of my heroes, I bet this was something he did to expunge the horrible tax debt he wracked up.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Dig George Carlin up and settle it with a drinking contest.

*Cocaine

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cnut posted:

*Cocaine

This and marijuana were what had him and his wife in a death grip.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

To be honest, if we're talking the peak of their drinking/drug use, I think Ringo would easily outdrink/outdrug Carlin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nolan Arenado posted:

To be honest, if we're talking the peak of their drinking/drug use, I think Ringo would easily outdrink/outdrug Carlin.

I have absolutely no problem with this statement.

• Locked thread