Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
today I'm having sausage and gravy and a huevo a la mexicana taco and a beer while I wait for work to start.

what is your breakfast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Rich lols from the trump thread, I'm confident that this meal will sustain me for days

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm having a honey crisp apple and a cup of coffee

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

I'm having a honey crisp apple and a cup of coffee

Bacon, Egg & Cheese on a roll, with salt and pepper.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Mr.Tophat posted:

Rich lols from the trump thread, I'm confident that this meal will sustain me for days

What has that so and so done now?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I think imma gonna walk to the local diner and have ham and eggs or maybe a waffle

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed and coffee

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think imma gonna walk to the local diner and have ham and eggs or maybe a waffle

make sure you tip your waiter well cause the morning sets the tone for the rest of the day imo

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
King of Bees comes in and​ swiftly and deftly claims "rear end" before anyone else.

But its all lies to protect his image. In reality it's cold pizza.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

dick and cum

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A grape flavored popsicle. That's all my carbs for the day.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Banana while making coffee
Wait 30 mins
'Everything' bagel with thin spread of peanut butter
Wait 30 mins
Thing of Greek yogurt

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
is the 30 minute wait you pooping?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm having coffee

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Les Os posted:

today I'm having sausage and gravy and a huevo a la mexicana taco and a beer while I wait for work to start.

what is your breakfast?

I'm eating poop.

Post some pictures of your good breakfast u ding dong.

Like this:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i had a sip of water and some caffeine, maybe make some eggs

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

poverty goat posted:

weed and coffee

I'm super jealous.

My breakfast was still pretty dope though, bacon fried eggs and 2 pieces of (heel) toast. Chased it all with some milk and drinking coffee now.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I had a handful of froot loops and most of a muffin, but that's OK because I had a glass of Florida OJ and that's all u need to start the day off right.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I usually skip breakfast

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm eating poop.

Post some pictures of your good breakfast u ding dong.

Like this:

Wanna eat this breakfast.

My breakfast was bomb but unattractive and sloppy in a styrofoam to go thing. I can tell you I had an Alamo pale ale, the sausage was country and the gravy was dark, it came w/ beans and 2 tortillas

I'm drinking coffee now

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I usually skip breakfast

No dont :ohdear:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Banana and oat 🥞

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Breakfast being the most important meal if the day is a marketing scam based upon researched funded by General Mills to sell cereal.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lovely yogurt protein drink cuz I woke up late and didn't have time to eat real food.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Breakfast being the most important meal if the day is a marketing scam based upon researched funded by General Mills to sell cereal.

Words with different meanings are a scam

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Leftover Chinese because I stupidly scheduled my grocery delivery with nice healthy things for midday and there was nothing else in the house.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Graduating high school isn't the most important day of your life but that dont mean u can skip it either

In both cases the answer is waffles

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If I ate biscuits and gravy as often as I'd like I'd probably be 400 pounds.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm breakfast woke

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

...and the pitch! posted:

If I ate biscuits and gravy as often as I'd like I'd probably be 400 pounds.

same but fried ice cream and milk cake

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm breakfast woke

Next time I make mr poop a breakfast shamewich I'll take pics and show u what u been missing its all made from scratch including the venison sausage that his hunting pal makes but is mainly comprised of a sausage mushroom and tomato omelette covered in thick jalapeño bacon and melted cheddar and gruyere and stuffed between two fluffy waffles with whiskey maple syrup for dipping and a side of duck fat fried potatoes onions and peppers

I will prolly not make this again until fall because its more of a breakfast to eat when u have nothing else to do but lounge on the couch before kickoff and I would like his heart to remain beating until then

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Les Os posted:

same but fried ice cream and milk cake

Well breakfast is the most important dessert of the day tho.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Tea, Sriracha eggs, and a side of massive existential regret

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

Next time I make mr poop a breakfast shamewich I'll take pics and show u what u been missing its all made from scratch including the venison sausage that his hunting pal makes but is mainly comprised of a sausage mushroom and tomato omelette covered in thick jalapeño bacon and melted cheddar and gruyere and stuffed between two fluffy waffles with whiskey maple syrup for dipping and a side of duck fat fried potatoes onions and peppers

I will prolly not make this again until fall because its more of a breakfast to eat when u have nothing else to do but lounge on the couch before kickoff and I would like his heart to remain beating until then

wanna eat this food

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
cabbage wrapped in lettuce

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
probably gonna make some biscuits and gravy here in a bit

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm making french fries so i guess that's breakfast 4 me today

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I drove 25 miles (one way) to try and register my new truck but it turns out I didn't have one of the forms I needed so it was a waste of time except I had a lovely breakfast at a place I'd never been to (4.5 on Yelp).

Biscuits and gravy and two eggs (and some Cholula).

Good country style gravy is mostly what I judge breakfast joints at. If they don't have decent gravy then they're probably poo poo in general. I'd like to judge them on chicken fried steak but from what I can tell 98% of breakfast places, even decent ones, just serve frozen ones out of a Food Service of America bag. Or at least something that is indistinguishable from that.

For a good non FSA CFS, check out the Garnet Cafe in Coeur d'Alene Idaho.

Also when I got home and checked the mail I discovered the form I needed was in there, and that I could do it online.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma fry an egg and then put it on a pulled pork sammy mmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

1 scoop of whey protein with 1tsp of creatine in 32 oz water
6 eggs but only 3 yolks, add seasonings, scrambled
10oz strawberries
6oz blue berries