Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

'Boing'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Thanks for the great LP.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

Mzbundifund posted:

Thanks for the LP! This was fun and interesting to read.

I'm surprised you never once picked the "loot and occupy" button. Does it just do too much damage to the city to be worth it?

If you sack a city then occupy it right after you get more money than through 'loot and occupy'. But sacking then occupying brings a city level down by two tiers, one from the sack and one from the occupation. I'm not sure if loot and occupy only brings it down by only 1 but it might be the better option if it does if you're trying to keep the town intact.

ShootaBoy posted:

A fitting end for both the game and the pretender Emperor! Looking forward to whenever you decide to LP whatever.

Was talking with Mukip a few months ago about possibly doing either a co-op or head to head campaign LP when Total Warhammer 2 comes so we'll see.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
My favourite part in these last few updates was that single plucky skeleton spearman at 4:08 in the Archaeon battle who just swaggers up to stab a chaos spawn in the face and gets loving creamed for his effort.
"Swiggity swooty *stab* WAUGH!"

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

This is from a while ago but I just wondered if these guys learned to fight at the Ministry of Silly Walks or what?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Great LP, convinced me to get the game during the Summer Sale.

glocknar
May 17, 2017
excellent LP, 9.9999999/10 would read again. Literally the only improvement would be The Red Duke, Reynold Jaeger, and The True Imperial Power Couple all showing up and surrounding Karl before drowning his men in zombies and having the vampires go all WWE on his rear end. But the fact that Deathclaw and Pappa Vlad can now have buddy cop adventures is worth it.

Lagroth
Feb 14, 2012
Breaking my lurking habit to say thank you. This was an awesome LP. I love being able to read about a battle instead of just watching videos. You have single handily saved my phone data limit!

Would you consider doing some content on other races (maybe the elves)?

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

Lagroth posted:

Would you consider doing some content on other races (maybe the elves)?

Might do another one when game 2 comes out in September, not sure yet. Don't have the time to start a new one before then.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well, if you do, I hope you do the right thing and play as the best race, the Skaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

Well, if you do, I hope you do the right thing and play as the best race, the lizards riding dinosaurs with laser cannons.

• Locked thread