Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm pretty boned right now. It looks like I'm about to be sued because of what has been stated as an "..alarming pattern of online harassment.." to say the least. Not able to discuss much details, but I can provide more to anyone with experience here who is willing to look at these documents for free. I'm sweating right now. I don't have much time to lay out all the details, but it should be obvious to see what is going on if you look at my latest FYAD thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
:gb2fyad:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this is the internet police.

we have you surrounded.

come out with your hands up.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
only bad things happen when GBS mixes with FYAD :sigh:

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I have no idea how this is going to play out. It doesn't feel real. I'm sure Lowtax or some of the staff are going to get dragged into this. Lowtax, if you have some insight on what to do please message me here.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I'm sorry to say, OP, that ever since the sjws pozzed up the site, it isn't any longer possible to have the kind of classic content where we threaten people with bodily harm or death because they play the wrong video game. Not sure how the site went from Cliff Yablowski and Jeff K to the kind of website that doesn't advocates firebombing businesses and only just barely tolerates doxxing a wheelchair-bound kid, but here we are.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot
Link to the thread or whatever?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Good luck General Anime

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just say it was a joke

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Some get Leonard J Crabs in here.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gas and Ban. Just because no one liked your FYAD post doesn't mean you should poo poo up GBS with it.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

general anime posted:

Not at liberty to discuss the details of the legal documents I've just been delivered, but it seems the target of this thread or a related party has hired someone who knows a good amount about international law. These papers seem legit, and I'm not about to lose my job over this thread. I'll keep you guys updated, but I definitely can't keep discussing this thread's topic. I'd ask JD to close my thread and delete the posts but they've already started gathering evidence.

If I started a little kickstarter or something to help cover my legal funds, would anyone be willing to pitch in..?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

claim it as satire, in line with all the other satirical humor of this fine dead gay web forum.

that will be $400 dollars in legal consultation fees thanks

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
OP is a malignant narcissist nerd with no irl friends :gas:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I am a personal slander libel lawyer send me the documents all of them.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i look forward to some confused elderly judge having to leaf through many printed out pages of pink fyad anime nonsense

'tane? plape? beecock!?'

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

There have been 161 posts made by Ice Blue Mink, an average of 39.00 posts per day, since registering on Mar 21, 2017. Ice Blue Mink claims to be a porpoise.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

kecske posted:

i look forward to some confused elderly judge having to leaf through many printed out pages of pink fyad anime nonsense

'tane? plape? beecock!?'

"What is that man doing to his anus?"

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

kecske posted:

claim it as satire, in line with all the other satirical humor of this fine dead gay web forum.

that will be $400 dollars in legal consultation fees thanks

Yeah one problem genius, if you claim that anything on this forum counts as humor the judge is gonna laugh at you and rule in favor of your opponent

And he'd be right

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

general anime posted:

I'm pretty boned right now. It looks like I'm about to be sued because of what has been stated as an "..alarming pattern of online harassment.." to say the least. Not able to discuss much details, but I can provide more to anyone with experience here who is willing to look at these documents for free. I'm sweating right now. I don't have much time to lay out all the details, but it should be obvious to see what is going on if you look at my latest FYAD thread.

ask forums poster D_Smart

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
This thread will undoubtedly wind up being entered into evidence so I'd like to take a moment to say "hi" to all the lawyers, judges, and/or interns reading. WHOA breaking the fourth wall there

Welp, it's an honor just to be entered into the record thanks for reading.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im gay

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Zahgaegun posted:

This thread will undoubtedly wind up being entered into evidence so I'd like to take a moment to say "hi" to all the lawyers, judges, and/or interns reading. WHOA breaking the fourth wall there

Welp, it's an honor just to be entered into the record thanks for reading.

Suck my balls judge

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
the 9th amendment protects our right to shitpost you are fine

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Join ISIS it ill help your case to show you are accepting of other cultures. I ANAL this is not legal advice.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Nice try OP but I am not going to look at your stupid fyad thread.

If real sorry bro but lmao I also hope you get hosed so it sets a precedent for future rulings.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I know tons about all those things, pm me the documents thanks, also

Snatch Duster posted:

Nice try OP but I am not going to look at your stupid fyad thread.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
guys you're not being very tolerant of a poster just because they enjoy a bit of 'fyad'

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

guys you're not being very tolerant of a poster just because they enjoy a bit of 'fyad'

When was the last good thing to come out of that even more dead and gayer forum?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

general anime posted:

You seem to be really bored with FYAD. Why would we want to post there?

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 26, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

extra stout posted:

I think it's more that op is a bad poster rather than where he happens to post badly

Read the thread he supposedly got in trouble for if you want to cringe

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's ok general anime, we will accept you here. Feel free to :justpost:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Ephebephile is a compliment to those who enjoy the company of lusty youths. Peaedophile is applied to all other anime fans.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a lawyer OP. PM me the docs and I'll send a statement

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
The police are probably on their way RIGHT NOW.

Go upstairs, tell your poor mother you have always loved her and go out the back door. You need to get as far away from the house as you can. Your body fat will sustain you for months if you can find a clean source of water.

NOW

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just keep filing extensions and such to bleed them dry, your time is probably worthless so save on lawyers by getting your own hands dirty!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zahgaegun posted:

The police are probably on their way RIGHT NOW.

Go upstairs, tell your poor mother you have always loved her and go out the back door. You need to get as far away from the house as you can. Your body fat will sustain you for months if you can find a clean source of water.

NOW

lol

If what you said was true, then get a better lawyer than The simpsons one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

lmbo

• Locked thread