Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Xand_Man posted:

No apologies for being a dirty Xandred lover. Has nothing to do with my name, I swear!

Who have people been playing as? I've been enjoying the quests incentivizing me to try out different characters.

Gia's hella fun but seems balanced around her ridiculous stats. So much of her power seems to rest in Saber Whip taking off half someone's health.

Zed seems more viable now that he has a breaker and strikes have been buffed but I haven't messed around with him too much.

Zedd is very good. Movie Yellow is pretty drat strong but she takes a fair amount of practice and skill to use properly. Trent can pull off insane combos if you have green ranger assist. MMPR Kim seems to be the new meta, so she's obviously good. I despise playing against Movie Billy but he can wreck because of his grenade and EMP. Rita and Psycho red are dangerous too, though they're less common since they're legendaries like Trent.

Personally, I like Xand (not because he was op (he's much easier to beat now too), but I just like his kit), MMPR Billy is fun, Trent can be fun, but Zedd is probably my favorite atm. I like Gia and Koda a lot but they're fairly weak atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Please accept Calaveron into the Alliance as I am he

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Boy do I love fighting all those unlimited rangedKatherine Hillards with Rita Repulsa/Alpha 5 assists that come out fast as balls and are pretty hard to block

• Locked thread