Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Like, for starters - how did it get into the room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that sir is a bald mammoth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dads Dip Cup

*somewhere on the african savanna*

Elephant A : so what'd you do today

Elephant B : oh you know, I rolled around in the mud for a bit and then I sucked up some water with my trunk and sprayed myself with it

Elephant A : same

Elephant C : guys could we maybe talk about the dingus in the doofy hat driving around taking pictures of everything

Elephants A and B : ...what?

Senior Management

How did they get that elephant to New Orleans? I guess that paint job would be suitable camouflage.

:jerry:

FactsAreUseless

No. The walls have ears. And we can't talk about those either, they upset the elephant.

cda

by Hand Knit
That scamp Bansky has done it again!

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
judging by the elephants size i am assuming the room was built around the elephant which is honestly an impressive feat itself

Manifisto

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*somewhere on the african savanna*

Elephant A : so what'd you do today

Elephant B : oh you know, I rolled around in the mud for a bit and then I sucked up some water with my trunk and sprayed myself with it

Elephant A : same

Elephant C : guys could we maybe talk about the dingus in the doofy hat driving around taking pictures of everything

Elephants A and B : ...what?

Twenty Four

*Walks up to Thomas Edison* "So, uh, I have a problem with this elephant in my room."

Darkman Fanpage
can we talk about the room in the elephant?

FutonForensic

"What do you think of this, honey," I said, gesturing at the giant painted elephant, "Is there anything about this you wanna say?"

Banksy the Art Goblin overheard me and was delighted, rubbing his hands and giving me a toothy grin from the dark corner he occupied in the exhibit.

My wife shrugged. "This doesn't evoke anything from me whatsoever. I have no desire to look at it, much less discuss it."

Banksy the Art Goblin was crushed. Mournfully, he rummaged his pouch and retrieved a small Elven dagger. He then carved into himself some on-fuckin'-point satirical imagery of Disney.

Piso Mojado

how long is your mother staying with you op?

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

"What do you think of this, honey," I said, gesturing at the giant painted elephant, "Is there anything about this you wanna say?"

Banksy the Art Goblin overheard me and was delighted, rubbing his hands and giving me a toothy grin from the dark corner he occupied in the exhibit.

My wife shrugged. "This doesn't evoke anything from me whatsoever. I have no desire to look at it, much less discuss it."

Banksy the Art Goblin was crushed. Mournfully, he rummaged his pouch and retrieved a small Elven dagger. He then carved into himself some on-fuckin'-point satirical imagery of Disney.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Just when I thought Banksy couldn't get more relevant, he says what we're all thinking: there is an elephant in every room, and it is covered in paint.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage

Piso Mojado posted:

how long is your mother staying with you op?

:stare: mods?!

death sext

it is super rude to just walk into some elephant's room and start talking about it like it isn't there

get your own room!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
How do you get an elephant into a refridgerator?

Real answere: You don't. Any jokes that says you can are lies.

<3 <3 Vanisher

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

No. The walls have ears. And we can't talk about those either, they upset the elephant.

boy what I like to be a fly on the wall, weaving in and out amongst the ears with a spectacular view of the elephant

Manifisto

Uxzuigal posted:

How do you get an elephant into a refridgerator?

Real answere: You don't. Any jokes that says you can are lies.

woolly mammoth version of jurassic park: the kids get eaten when the velocimammothraptors get loose because they can't trap them in the fridge

Space Taxi
How embarrassing! Elephant came to the party wearing the same outfit as the curtains. The lady at the fabric store said this was dress fabric not curtain fabric. I can't wait for the fireworks Monday morning when Elephant goes back to the store. That lady holds a grudge like no one else. Never forgets.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Depends on which one you're talking about.

That white elephant? It was a gift. I didn't particularly want it but there it is.

The pink elephant? Frankly I'm surprised you noticed. Cheers!

That glowing green one is really just a foot. Good luck removing it.

I used to have a chart to keep track of all these elephants, but I only ever used it periodically.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

death sext posted:

it is super rude to just walk into some elephant's room and start talking about it like it isn't there

get your own room!

no one ever thinks to try talking to the elephant, kinda sad

death sext

We Need to Talk About Elephant

Piso Mojado

the problem is that everyone is talking about the elephant, but nobody is co-mu-ni-cating about the elephant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I think what we're really talking about here is the elephant inside us all

cda

by Hand Knit
Look, I'm going to level with you. I'm loving the elephant because I'm also an elephant. There's an elephant in the elephant in the room, and it's time we talked about it.

----------------

yeah actually they will
Vanessa Kensington: That's the elephant in the room.
Austin Powers: No, this is the elephant in the room: "Help! I'm in a room!"

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
that elephant is a magician

eonwe

dont talk about me like im not here

Manifisto

eonwe your av always makes me think of a guinness advertisement

although since the elephant is pink maybe the delirium tremens mascot would fit better

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 28, 2017

ty nesamdoom!

eonwe

im not sure what the little guy is drinking. either a shake or a beer

Manifisto

eonwe posted:

im not sure what the little guy is drinking. either a shake or a beer

someday I am going to make guinness ice cream, it sounds pretty good

what I'm saying is, it can be both

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

someday I am going to make guinness ice cream, it sounds pretty good

what I'm saying is, it can be both

Maybe a guinness float, like a root beer float but with guinness and vanilla ice cream. Or maybe chocolate or coffee ice cream.

I kind of want to try this now

Everyone at the party watching you scoup ice cream into your guinness, definately the elephant in the room.

Twerkteam Pizza

Za elephant, za Guinness, an za ice cream *snooort* are all references to ideology

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

https://youtu.be/O1z9NxmRTfg

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I'm glad someone else brought this up, because we do need to talk about the elephant in the room. Namely, that ele is hella smella.

there. OK? I said it, and I can't take it back now.

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I'm glad someone else brought this up, because we do need to talk about the elephant in the room. Namely, that ele is hella smella.

there. OK? I said it, and I can't take it back now.

I think we have candles in here somewhere

google THIS

Seriously though, Jumbette is 21 months along and we haven't even started on the nursery yet. We need to talk about the elephant in the womb.

Twerkteam Pizza

google THIS posted:

Seriously though, Jumbette is 21 months along and we haven't even started on the nursery yet. We need to talk about the elephant in the womb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Can we talk about the mouse in the room? It is seriously freaking the elephant out and I don't want it breaking all the furniture.

• Locked thread