Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

I like the Dishonored games, but that's probably because I played them all as a superpowered mass murderer for the first playthrough. I personally think it is a mistake of starting wanting to be the ghost who never kills and never gets spotted and has to quickload every 10 seconds.

See, I never had that problem on my first playthrough when I tried to ghost it. You just have to accept that you will probably be caught at some point and be prepared to run or fight your way out of it. Attempting to stealth the game is significantly more fun when you don't quickload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU