Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

brain dammej posted:

Can't wait for the rest of that doc.

Oh hey, steam sale in the US.

If you're a maniac that still doesn't have Prey (or any of the other Arkane games, really), now's the time.
They removed Denuvo from it recently (finally), too.

So yeah, thread title.

Thanks for the heads up, I just bought Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

Hannibal Rex posted:

I think they should just put a couple of buttons at the end, so I can watch both endings by reloading my final save.

Ah, the DX:HR method

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Bogart posted:

What do you guys think would’ve happened if JC pressed all the buttons at once

Almost too on-brand

Gaius Marius posted:

Invisible war

No, that one made you walk to the ending you wanted, didn't it?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

I keep missing all the OG DX references and my only excuse is I actually played that after both IW and HR