Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
This game looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Do yourself a favor and do just that.
Nier: Automata is seriously one of those few games that you can use the word "art" to describe, unironically.
You won't regret it if you have any modicum of taste.

How many anime pillows do you own?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Just got this game. What should I know before diving in?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Do you eventually get enough neuromods to unlock all the skills or do you really have to plan ahead what skills to prioritise?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

this game is cool

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

i took hacking and repair as some of my first skills cuz i figure there's plenty of neuromods hidden behind hackable/repairable stuff

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I play this game on ps4

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

fully upgraded shotgun :getin:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

lol I've been playing this game for 35 hours and I only just realised you can "sprint" in space

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I actually thought it was a really neat touch, the slow space movement - kinda helps give scale to the hugeness of the station, also leaves you with nothing but your thoughts to contemplate your destination as you slowly creep toward it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Getting kinda bored with this game suddenly. I'm at the bit where the Dahl guy comes and sends his military operators after you . How far am I from the end?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

the military operators are real fucken annoying

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Welp, finished the game. Really cool. Did mostly human powers run so I'm half tempted to do a typhon killing spree playthrough but I doubt I will. Too many other games to play. Anyway, well worth the price (£10) of admission

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

there's gonna be a dlc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Gloo up the operator dispensers