Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

I've loved this every hour I put into it (>50), but yesterday I got bitten by the "NPC's are now hostile for no reason"-bug.
I saw that there was a beta patch that fixed that type of problem by letting NPCs in the lobby become friendly again, but that's not where "my" NPC's are so nothing changed when I tried that patch.
Late game spoiler:
Got a call from whats-her-face, saying they are now in Life Support. I go exploring for a couple of hours and head to Life Support. All NPCs there are hostile :(

Ps: I haven't actually completed the main quest yet, despite the number of hours played.

Mongolian Queef fucked around with this message at 20:32 on May 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Jawnycat posted:

Not sure if this is based on gender, but all my male Yu runs have had January's comment after killing the head of hardware labs's phantom be "They don't seem to have liked you" while my current female Yu run got something along the lines of "They seemed to admire you - unfortunate".

You just reminded me of something. I killed the phantom and got "They seemed to admire you - unfortunate.". So I wondered if I could do something besides killing it and reloaded my quick save.
I couldn't find anything to do besides killing it, so I killed it and got "They don't seem to have liked you".

Edit:

Dogen posted:

It's random. I've had both when I died and had to go back through that part.

Mongolian Queef fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 27, 2017

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

ladron posted:

would you big jerks stfu about dlc until they announce something because you're just making me cry at this point

In case you didn't see it. It's.. something? Got me excited anyway.

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Regarding the opening sequence (but don't read unless you've finished the game): I stole some construction light or something and took it up to the helipad. Threw it next to the helicopter and then proceeded to get on and take off.
After landing, I get out and find the same construction light lying there and I just thought it was an oversight or a bug or something. Welp, that's my Prey story, now I want to play through it again.

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Phigs posted:

They're definitely going to put some kind of timer into Death Loop and it's going to make me hate it. Best thing about these kinds of games is just taking your time to pick it clean and explore and poo poo. If Mooncrash didn't let you break the timer I would not have enjoyed it I don't think.

I hate timers too but according to this, "you're not on a timer"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7A-xbYoqlY&t=50s

quote:

What is DEATHLOOP? Arkane Lyon’s own Dinga Bakaba sheds light on the mysteries of Blackreef and how to break the loop in DEATHLOOP Explained.