Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

The Neogaf thread really is insanely bad, it makes me wonder what these people even play video games for. They must be the same people who talk poo poo about dishonored 2 because they heard something about it having a bad pc port.

I think this game is gonna have really good levels, I'm not gonna play the demo though because I don't wanna ruin the flow of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'm having a crapload of fun in this game, its super detailed. Every office has a person that owns it that seems to be e-mailing another person that also has an office somewhere else, every corpse has a name and aww man i love this poo poo.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I found that the most useful chip was one that let me regenerate psi. The combat encounters are pretty far apart in this game, and you'll fully regenerate in the time it takes for you to empty out a room. My whole combat gameplay revolves around psychoshock. Its crazy powerful and the way enemies freeze when you're targeting is really useful.