Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

If your phone runs out of power and you get lost on the way to somewhere, is it manlier to waste 45 minutes finding your way there yourself, or is it manlier to face your social anxiety and stop at a gas station to ask for directions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hell Yeah posted:

If your phone runs out of power and you get lost on the way to somewhere, is it manlier to waste 45 minutes finding your way there yourself, or is it manlier to face your social anxiety and stop at a gas station to ask for directions?

The manliest option is to stop at a truck stop and blow a dude through a glory hole*.

*It's not gay because it could be a chick stuffing her dick in your mouth.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the manliest choice of all is to give up, go home and cry.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i bet i could cut this two by four up into four two by ones and nail them together somehow
- manly thoughts

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Nothing has ever run out of power when I was touching it

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Option A because it's self-reliance not clerk-reliance yo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the manliest choice is to be driving a loving dump truck and already knowing all the major roads in your medium sized midwestern town and its not like you are ever vacationing to some faggoty place where you would be unaware of your surroundings because you are a loving working man

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sometimes i'm in my workshop using a grinder to get all the black stuff off a 14 inch chef's knife from the 1960s and sparks are flying everywhere like in my face and beard and stuff, and i'm like fuckk

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I don't recommend going in and asking for directions OP, when people asked me for directions when I worked a drive thru I'd just point in a direction, cause I had no idea and people got more pissed at you for not knowing the nearest liquor store than just giving bad directions.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

This is a simple optimization problem op, according to my simulations maximum manliness is achieved after trying to figure it out for 22.7 minutes and then stopping to ask someone. Men don't have social anxiety so I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The manliest response to this is to carjack someone and have them drive you there at gunpoint.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I wish I was eating animal flesh. Titties and tank battles. faaaaaart

-- manly thoughts

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You guys wanna know a little "trade" secret? Don't bath for five days then wear nothing but a pair of overalls, the women will go nuts over you. Trust me.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

ikanreed posted:

The manliest option is to stop at a truck stop and blow a dude through a glory hole*.

*It's not gay because it could be a chick stuffing her dick in your mouth.

It's very manly to be comfortable enough in your sexuality to blow a dude you've never met or seen.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Hell Yeah posted:

sometimes i'm in my workshop using a grinder to get all the black stuff off a 14 inch chef's knife from the 1960s and sparks are flying everywhere like in my face and beard and stuff, and i'm like fuckk

Same but kitchen and making a frittata

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

criscodisco posted:

Same but kitchen and making a frittata

badass

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im going to order the vanilla dippin dots

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The manliest thing is just to stay home in the first place and raise your goddamn kids op. :smug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
durr i have a weener

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The manliest thing is just to stay home in the first place and raise your goddamn kids op. :smug:

i don't have any kids. i've always been a lone wolf.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't have any kids. i've always been a lone wolf.

Aaawwwoooooooooooooooooooo! :wookie:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Pick posted:

durr i have a weener

Put it in the hole in your head it'll be a real... mindfuck

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I could totally lift that, np

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

I wish I was eating animal flesh. Titties and tank battles. faaaaaart

-- manly thoughts

fart isn't a manly thought it's a way of living your life and eating a lot of bbq and cole slaw

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I framed out and built a second bathroom for my sister from scratch for Christmas but I wore a neckerchief while doing it where am I on this manliness Kinsey scale

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

I framed out and built a second bathroom for my sister from scratch for Christmas but I wore a neckerchief while doing it where am I on this manliness Kinsey scale

I mean if you decorated it you're back to neutral. :gay:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You build a hand crank and recharge your phone like a man goddamnit

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Dang! I did pick out the tile

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
lol if u dont keep an atlas w u at all times

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

THIS HOT SAUCE ISNT HOT ENOUGH

i say while sweating and face bright red

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

Dang! I did pick out the tile

Don't trade you're miniskirt for carharts just yet. :bigtran:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It's not gay if he's cute.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

It's not gay if he's cute.

Also when his dick is smaller. Or larger. It's only gay when both your joints are the exact same size, that's when it's 2 of the same things doing it, which is clearly gay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You have to do a water displacement test

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

criscodisco posted:

You have to do a water displacement test

but she looked like she was putting her hair back like girls do and enjoying it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im eating cocoa pebbles for lunch

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the other day i got tired of cleaning up so i just started jacking off right into a big aluminum trash can in the garage and i have to say it feels really efficient.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Rob the store and tell the clerk you're going to that one place you're trying to actually get direction to. Wait outside a few minutes, then follow the police to your destination.

The extra money is what we real like to call... our male priviledge.

hth OP

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hell Yeah posted:

the other day i got tired of cleaning up so i just started jacking off right into a big aluminum trash can in the garage and i have to say it feels really efficient.

Thanks for giving us Tezzora's origin story lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

donate to the humane society
We all know how humiliating a prostate exam is, so I say why not self administer one of them bad boys? Plus when you get an erection you won't have to confront your doc about the feelings you harbor.

• Locked thread