Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Me: Islam is the motherload of bad ideas bitches. Richard Dawkins ftw! The left needs to start taking this issue seriously. There is well established connection between
Islam and violence. Muslims in Egypt hate gays, according to PEW polls.

[Suddenly, I realise everyone at the party is actually the Rachel Maddow style of liberal rather than the Bill Maher style of liberal. My crush starts blushing for me as I try fruitlessly to change the subject to police brutality. I look down and I have no underwear on as well, everyone can see my pee pee and is pointing at it while calling me an Islamophobe]

[I wake up in a cold sweat]

lonely hero man sitting on the crest of the apocalypse
and our boy says something like, "uhhhh…..hey, sir"
MY NIGGA D-LINK

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

please dont do this

Blerick

general anime posted:

a cock gets uncontrollably hard because theres a reporter having a tough time delivering the news. the cock cums. 2/5

thank you

woozy pawsies

fuck. marry. t-rex

Oil of Paris posted:

thats 1 big poast

wellllllllllllllllllll it's the big post

MyWheelhouse's Best Friend
hugepeeler
*i sweep aside one side of my suit jacket to place a hand on my hip for my emotionally charged monologue, revealing that my tears are caused by my dick getting stuck in my zipper*

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*i sweep aside one side of my suit jacket to place a hand on my hip for my emotionally charged monologue, revealing that my tears are caused by my dick getting stuck in my zipper*

Lmao

fuck. marry. t-rex
journalist becomes internet sensation after discovering live on air a terror victim is one of their friends

trying to jack off
(Reporter in cosmopolitan european capital scramming around mindlessly crying for his life): [said dishonestly, only for the sake of his career]: What kind of sicko would do something like this.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

pc lithman posted:

everyday i go out and ruin a tv journalists day. nothing gets me harder, faster than hurting the feelings of a drat fakeass camera carrying wannabe reporter bitch gently caress. i ruin every single shot, of every single take, from every single angle, every single time; i stand there, just standing there, staring that attention starved video frame enjoyable human being down with the trained, steel cold gaze of a bad motherfucker who dont give no gently caress about no local news beta cuck in a 50 dollar suit with a five dollar haircut, and his miserable gaggle of tailgating cocksuckers with their taperecorders and their batterypacks and their furry covered microphones on fishing rods. i stand there, staring, and i see that desperation, i see that sweat form on his brow, i see those little droplets of human humidity recorded in 4k humiliation, a broadcasted testament to his everlasting shame, for all to see, for all to witness. What the gently caress you gonna report now you loving piece of poo poo?? and i feel my urgent erection pressing against the buttons of my jeans, rubbing, teasing, begging for release and the thoughts in my head all converge towards that one verbalized focal point of how long is he gonna take it?? how long is it gonna take?! and just as i feel im not gonna make it THIS time for sure, finally that spineless little weasel fucks balls completely retreat and he shites it, he finally waddles off on his shaky little legs, gang of fuckbuddies in tow and im still standing, im still staring him the gently caress down until theyre round the corner, outta sight. i turn towards the wall and with fingers trembling with anticipation i undo my throbbing pants, the sudden pressure relieve sufficient for the pent up energy to result in its rightful torrential release, and while my vision is obscured by a veritable universe of blinding sparkling flecks i drop helplessly on my knees, all of existence contracting into a single point of me, myself, my cock; im violently squirting, back arched in almost religious ecstasy, pants legs now fully soaked in some rando alcoholics piss on the bare concrete street, my hot cum backsplashing into my face from off the wall, utter bliss.

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Lol

lmaoboy1998

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

corsair

pc lithman posted:

everyday i go out and ruin a tv journalists day. nothing gets me harder, faster than hurting the feelings of a drat fakeass camera carrying wannabe reporter bitch gently caress. i ruin every single shot, of every single take, from every single angle, every single time; i stand there, just standing there, staring that attention starved video frame enjoyable human being down with the trained, steel cold gaze of a bad motherfucker who dont give no gently caress about no local news beta cuck in a 50 dollar suit with a five dollar haircut, and his miserable gaggle of tailgating cocksuckers with their taperecorders and their batterypacks and their furry covered microphones on fishing rods. i stand there, staring, and i see that desperation, i see that sweat form on his brow, i see those little droplets of human humidity recorded in 4k humiliation, a broadcasted testament to his everlasting shame, for all to see, for all to witness. What the gently caress you gonna report now you loving piece of poo poo?? and i feel my urgent erection pressing against the buttons of my jeans, rubbing, teasing, begging for release and the thoughts in my head all converge towards that one verbalized focal point of how long is he gonna take it?? how long is it gonna take?! and just as i feel im not gonna make it THIS time for sure, finally that spineless little weasel fucks balls completely retreat and he shites it, he finally waddles off on his shaky little legs, gang of fuckbuddies in tow and im still standing, im still staring him the gently caress down until theyre round the corner, outta sight. i turn towards the wall and with fingers trembling with anticipation i undo my throbbing pants, the sudden pressure relieve sufficient for the pent up energy to result in its rightful torrential release, and while my vision is obscured by a veritable universe of blinding sparkling flecks i drop helplessly on my knees, all of existence contracting into a single point of me, myself, my cock; im violently squirting, back arched in almost religious ecstasy, pants legs now fully soaked in some rando alcoholics piss on the bare concrete street, my hot cum backsplashing into my face from off the wall, utter bliss.

No one cares about this crap you idiot

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No one cares about this crap you idiot

woozy pawsies

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Me: Islam is the motherload of bad ideas bitches. Richard Dawkins ftw! The left needs to start taking this issue seriously. There is well established connection between

[Suddenly, I realise everyone at the party is actually the Rachel Maddow style of liberal rather than the Bill Maher style of liberal. My crush starts blushing for me as I try fruitlessly to change the subject to police brutality. I look down and I have no underwear on as well, everyone can see my pee pee and is pointing at it while calling me an Islamophobe]

lmfao

xemu
Upper class English reporter interviewing muslims in a halal butchers and nodding intensely as they condemn the violence

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Iranian kebab shop owner: Yes I am horrified by this attack, and I condemn the Sunni kafir rear end in a top hat for his violence. I predicted this when all the Arabs came here in the 90s. I said, why you let the Sunni into your country, when you see they are making bombs across the whole world?

Iranian guy eating a kebab: Yes, you see this in our country too, they are kafir. You should kill them

BBC reporter [turning to camera with a tiny, hopeful smile]: Well, well. Another resounding rejection of terrorism from the Muslim community here in London

lmaoboy1998

----------------

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Iranian kebab shop owner: Yes I am horrified by this attack, and I condemn the Sunni kafir rear end in a top hat for his violence. I predicted this when all the Arabs came here in the 90s. I said, why you let the Sunni into your country, when you see they are making bombs across the whole world?

Iranian guy eating a kebab: Yes, you see this in our country too, they are kafir. You should kill them

BBC reporter [turning to camera with a tiny, hopeful smile]: Well, well. Another resounding rejection of terrorism from the Muslim community here in London

MyWheelhouse's Best Friend
hugepeeler

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Chill Callahan

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Blerick

lmaoboy1998 posted:

lmaoboy1998 posted:

slam flanders

lmaoboy1998 posted:

blow job lady

lmaoboy1998 posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

lmaoboy1998 posted:

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

lmaoboy1998 posted:

lmao

Social Media

• Locked thread
«2 »