Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

OldTennisCourt posted:

A drunk dude keeps bothering a police officer who is trying to help an incredibly intoxicated man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om6L_q4oe74

I love how the cop is chill and tries to give the dude every opportunity to just walk away but he keeps going and going.

Man.... Morty really let himself go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

OldTennisCourt posted:

Honestly I feel like every single person has at one point tried a lovely excuse like that on their mom and totally thought that poo poo would work

"Oh man mom my report card was so good I just threw it away, yup all A+"

Nothing like that, but I *did* do the "skip a day to play" thing when big games where released. Ah to be 12 and without responsibilities again...

Basically what I'm saying is that last kid was me.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

That HAS to be a sketch. That cashier knocks it out of the park at the end.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

OldTennisCourt posted:

Couple goes insane because they miss their flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7jsM1116k

I'M AN OPEN HEART SURGEON I NEED TO OPERATE ON SOMEONE

reminds me of when i take the train and i see people running on the platform, banging on the train's doors as it's moving out o.O it happens about once every three times. it's like people's brain fry out and they can't fathom that they're late, it's just an impossibility.

Popoto has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Jul 21, 2017

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Dick Burglar posted:

I will never understand why people try to argue or reason with a crazy person. All it does is rile up the crazy more and prolong their episode. Stop yelling back at the crazy person and let them loving leave. That video would be about 10 seconds if the other people would've kept their mouths shut. You cannot reason with that crazy woman, and no amount of defending veterans' honor :911: is gonna 1) change her mind or 2) resolve the situation (which is the crazy having a meltdown). Let her finish her meltdown and her boyfriend will drag her rear end out.

Edit: to be clear, I am not blaming the others. The blame rests 100% on the crazy woman having a meltdown about a service dog in a restaurant. But the other people are stupid.

The way I view it is: if you can't even reason with mentally healthy relatives on your Facebook page or a random family dinner, why even bother with crazy strangers. Save your saliva.

• Locked thread