Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
How do you live in California and think that a Hispanic dude speaking Spanish is from Germany? :psyduck:

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 20:03 on Apr 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
You post that one but not the one posted shortly after? It's even better.

big time bisexual posted:

it's no wonder why kan re nao is a thing

https://my.mixtape.moe/qsludn.mp4

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
"Naw man I told some guy who worked for the city that I revoked my personhood or some poo poo so now I'm magically free to do whatever the gently caress I want."

I really wish there were follow-ups for more of these.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Fret not, everyone, there is room at the chocolate wonderfall for everyone.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
The balding clerk sounds like Ray Romano.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I will never understand why people try to argue or reason with a crazy person. All it does is rile up the crazy more and prolong their episode. Stop yelling back at the crazy person and let them loving leave. That video would be about 10 seconds if the other people would've kept their mouths shut. You cannot reason with that crazy woman, and no amount of defending veterans' honor :911: is gonna 1) change her mind or 2) resolve the situation (which is the crazy having a meltdown). Let her finish her meltdown and her boyfriend will drag her rear end out.

Edit: to be clear, I am not blaming the others. The blame rests 100% on the crazy woman having a meltdown about a service dog in a restaurant. But the other people are stupid.

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Sep 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Also potentially save your skin. Somebody who's willing to start screaming about a service dog in a restaurant is also potentially someone willing to get violent over it. Conflict de-escalation is something more people need to practice.

• Locked thread