Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ok so you want to start a co-op for rich people. That's really great and all and I wish you luck, but I don't really see how this is uh. New? Useful? What is it exactly that you're hoping to achieve by destructively farming the california death wastelands with drones?

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

you are trying way too hard.

this whole thing is probably a really dumb joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What idea? We still don't understand what it is that you're proposing we do. Call GoPro and ask them to hand over their patents? What?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yuli Ban posted:

Hope this helps.

gently caress you

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's not an idea you moron. That doesn't get us anywhere, that doesn't inform anyone on anything. It's loving worthless. If all you have to say is "hurrr i think people should own the stuff" and that's loving it, you don't get to smugly quote your own reddit links when somebody points that out. Hope. That. Helps.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OwlFancier posted:

Sapience is not, historically, a guarantee of being allowed to own things.

It is however a winning combination for a slave uprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OwlFancier posted:

I don't think I want to see what a machine intelligence would produce as an election-winning vehicle.

What would Bernie Sanders do if aided by a neurally integrated AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQkyhrZHT0k

• Locked thread