Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

bloodysabbath posted:

X7 because in addition to being the Best Mania, who the gently caress would have predicted an Austin heel turn? These days you'd have up to the minute reports on insider leaks regarding Vince's bowel movements and expert interpretations of what the corn in his poo poo means for current show plans.

i wonder if dave meltzer reported on it before it happened. i'd look but the retro observers aren't quite up to that point yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

The ending of 20 at the time was the best mania moment for me. And i guess now it just taken a horrible twist given what happened to both of them within a few years of it.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Nash working a quad tear

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

when I filled out my form I was going to ask Golashes how to predict the Hardys as the winner of the ladder match but I decided against it.

God Dammit.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This is so lame

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I change my answer. My favorite Wrestlemania moment was when HHH spit all over Stephanie because she was standing downwind during his entrance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

:ohdear:

• Locked thread