Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've been watching a little Impact lately just to see if there's anything worth paying attention to (I haven't noticed anything besides maybe LAX) but my God, heel Josh Matthews just makes it utterly unwatchable.

And like, I'm sure that's not a new sentiment but seeing as how I was once considered the big TNA white knighter in here and I actually never really minded Josh Matthews I feel like expressing how I literally can't watch Impact when Matthews is screaming his heel nonsense nonstop.

I might watch that 8 man because (a) I'm sucker for War Games/Survivor Series/Lethal Lockdown type matches and (b) if it means the death of Heel Josh Matthews it will be worth it. But I assume he'll have a mic and then I'll have to turn it off and just FF to the end.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Heel Cole made me break a near 20 year habit of watching wrestling every Monday night and never again go back to that feeling like what I just was supposed to be watching on Monday night.

Heel Matthews just makes me not want to watch a show I wasn't watching anyway.

So that's all I can really compare it on.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

So Impact wrote the Hardys out off-screen and gave the titles to Decay and now half of Decay has left the company like a month later?

That was incredibly stupid, but yeah, they already moved on and stripped Decay and crowned new champs.

That whole Decay thing is apparently just their best idea of how to write their way out of the teleporting Hardy storyline.

• Locked thread