Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

whiteyfats posted:

I used to think Matt Morgan had promise. :downs:

I think pretty much everyone did after his match with Angle. That match made Morgan look like a legit star from what little TNA junk that I can remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Claytor posted:

How? Why?

There was gently caress all really going on coming into WM27. It was pretty much the only storyline with any heat behind it. I still for the life of me don't understand why the match was slotted for half a loving hour though.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Testekill posted:

So for those keeping track, since Jarrett came back we've had the following returns and I'm sure I've missed a couple

Magnus
Matt Morgan
Low Ki
Sonjay Dutt
LAX
ODB
Crimson
Angelina Love
Chris Masters (was there for GFW vs Impact)

Sonjay Dutt deserves better :(

• Locked thread