Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

End of an Aron

rest in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Best of luck, guy who showed up so out of shape that he misspelled exercise

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

...Billy Gunn?

Wasn't The One Billy Gunn just a brief dalliance between rear end Man stints?

Would Shelton Benjamin count? I can't think of any other gimmick he's had.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Evan Bourne tagged TNA in a recent post too.

FWIW I would believe that 100% of Sorensen's issue was with Dixie.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Son of a bitch am I gonna have to start watching Impact

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Steiner's really quadruple-down'ed on bad ink in the last few years.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

...major repercussions? Really?

Ryder has been there longer than anyone and the word is that he knows stuff about the company, but it's hard for me to think of what secrets are even left. Like MRT says, everything comes out eventually.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

If he's using his own money to keep TNA alive at this point in it's life he may be beyond rescue

He was paying for travel to the tapings on his own credit card last year when things got really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bram did a bad thing on Instagram (that doesn't seem so bad compared to some of the stuff I've seen of the Bullet Club tbh) and got suspended by NOAH

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/832923-impact-wrestling-star-suspended-by-pro-wrestling-noah-due-to-instagram-pic-photo/amp

• Locked thread