Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

o/~ A-ron Re-ex! o/~ :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Two three things I have discovered while trying to make it through Impact! this week:

-Apparently they've said "gently caress it" and decided to start doing the show live next week.

-I refuse to actually wish harm on Josh Mathews, but if his vocal cords were to disappear, possibly through some kind of curse or other supernatural intervention, my Impact! experience would be improved immeasurably

-same goes for Karen Jarrett re: her disappearance improving the show

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Grendels Dad posted:

Is TNA dead yet?

Not quite, although there are still lawsuits pending and their flagship television program has become dumber, grosser, and generally more unwatchable now that the business is in the hands of Slapnuts and his aggressively unpleasant wife so idk how long these plates can be kept spinning :shrug:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Apr 30, 2017

• Locked thread