Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Ambrose does it too but it just works when he does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
With Wings Wide Open

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Lodin posted:

Isn't Chad Kroeger from Nickleback a yuge wrestling fan? They should get him.

Book him against RVD and see how many fans realise it's not Jerry Lynn.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Web Jew.0 posted:

Isn't that the vest that some dude got his rear end kicked by real bikers for wearing?

I'm not sure about Aces and Eights, but I've definitely heard it happened a couple of times with Sons of Anarchy merch.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I think the reboot LAX has the titles now.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Unstabble Simon.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Locca Esteban, coming soon to Lucha Underground.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Oh hey, more pages of pointless speculation kicked off by another incredibly vague tweet which will never be explained or substantiated. Fun!

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

What was the last TNA rumor that didn't come out in detail?

rovert repeatedly teased knowing about Jade's reasons for leaving and how all the details would come out soon, then nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
...major repercussions? Really?

• Locked thread