Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
With the inevitable decline of neoliberal capitalism on the horizon for about next Tuesday, and Commander Marmalade having lost control of his sidekicks, the Ayn Rand Brigade, the time is ripe for the people of the bottom to rise up and get their ideas in, by force if necessary, for a new paradigm of purchasing!

So, forthwith, I am here today on these Dead, Gay Forums, to propose to you, and all people, fellow goons, an economic system that truly with suck all the air out of the room for idiotic alternatives.

The Cachexian Economy

An economic system, in which people must suck the products or services they desire, with their own air inhalation. No more are the days where inheritance grants you a privilege unheard of by vast swathes of society, for now, anyone can hoover up your grandad's oldsmobile and take it for themselves. Union representation for workers can be achieved by allowing a large vessel to be depressurized with the lung power of the workers, and then utilizing their combined emptiness inside to achieve their desired compensation.

The idea of a true meritocracy was a theory long held to be impossible, a mere shell of legitimacy of the bourgeoisie to deter the working class from seizing their true just rewards. But under the Kirby system for short any man can take what is truly his deserving place, the needs he has in accordance with his ability to just hork whatever is in front of him.

But D&D, we need to know, what do you think of this? What kind of inferior ideas do you have for an economic system to take us away from our current house of rotted cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Imagine for suction cups on the edge of a marble.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Suction-based economy, so random :xd:

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"
I refuse to be sucked in by your unsound premises and even quieter promises of equality. You say that any man can take his deserving place, but what about any woman?

It's disturbing to me that you propose an entire economy based on vacuuming (as a concept, even if you have skirted around mentioning it explicitly), yet have failed to address the fact that domestic work is (and has been) primarily the work of women. You include a picture of Kirby about to consume food, but you don't address who has prepared that food. Who made those pancakes? Who fried that turkey leg?

You think about unions in terms of your grandfather's car, without ever acknowledging the work that your grandmother, your mother, your sisters do for you every day.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Blowjob.

:thejoke:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
that just means the people who suck hardest own everything

which would make the OP == Goldmann Sachs

Jerob
Mar 4, 2007
This kind of has the same problems of capitalism. If you suck hard enough to buy a vacuum pump, well suddenly you own a machine that prints money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah for real you had me with the thread title OP.

Speaking of which, Planet Robobot owns and y'all should play it.

• Locked thread