Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Maybe wait to make sure he's not had an aneurysm or some poo poo before making light of a man collapsing on live television

Unless it's funny.

His joke was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Will anyone remember CBJ was even in the playoffs come the 2nd round?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Looks like crime does, in fact, pay.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

xzzy posted:

Oh heck yeah, youtube flipped on their tv service just in time for playoffs:

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome

Relevance to hockey is it has NBCSN, CSN, and FS which I think will get US folks almost all hockey games.

If you live in one of the 5 cities that have it turned on that is (New York, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and Philadelphia).

$35 a month makes it pretty competitive to the other two options for streaming hockey (sling and vue). It's better than sling because it has dvr features, better than vue because it's cheaper.

At least in New England, the $35/month Vue gets me NESN, NBCSN, and all the other NBC channels they like to shove playoff games on to so it lets me watch everything. gently caress cable.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Jamwad Hilder posted:

and also another reason I'm not going to go into further detail about.

So she was very pretty, huh?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

ThinkTank posted:

Apparently the Caps clinched the President's trophy last night.

watch them put up a banner about it

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

iospace posted:

More or less sad than the one the Colts put up that one time?

the patriots have a banner for their perfect regular season. I hate it every time I see it

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Bruins will be here eventually, but at least the Habs lost first

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Suspicious posted:

Who cares?

Alright, get rid of Ott, Shaw and other useless pluggers. Work on offense. I want to see what Julien can do with a full season to prepare.

Julien will keep Ott and play him 6+ more minutes than he deserves cause veteran

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

https://theplayerstribune.com/marc-savard-bruins-hell-and-back/

This is good

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

She should have told him after the game. Very selfish.

I think I read she waited until then to tell him.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Stop doing fun things

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Jordan7hm posted:

How does not wanting somebody he's divorcing not to have a claim to a significant percentage of his future earnings in any way reflect badly on his character? We're not talking a doctor dumping the wife who helped him through med school now that he's about to make bank.

Yeah really. If he had waited to get divorced until after he signed the contract everyone here would be calling him a moron

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

gently caress the NHL, gently caress the pens, gently caress sports

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

No I'll be back to cheer when K.Miller goes to Vegas (:pray:) and to whine when the Bruins inevitably do something dumb

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Schlesische posted:

Watching Bergevin drive the Habs into the ground won't be enough?

Enough to keep the gun out of my mouth. Still not gonna be happy though.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

ThinkTank posted:

As of now no, but Jimmy Murphy is legit. He's a pretty big Boston reporter and verified on twitter. He's not a crank with a blog.

https://twitter.com/MurphysLaw74/status/874284556362420228

This is a joke right cause Jimmy Murphy is a Grade A Shitbird

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I agree.

Also I guess I'll do Boston's probable protection list since that seems to be the discussion now:

They'll almost certainly do 7-3-1
Forwards:
Patrice Bergeron
Brad Marchand
David Krejci (NMC)
David Backes (NMC)
David Pastrnak
Riley Nash
Ryan Spooner

Defensemen:
Zdeno Chara (NMC)
Torey Krug
Kevin Miller or Colin Miller (it should be Colin IMO)

Goalie:
Tuukka Rask

Carlo, McAvoy, Vatrano, and a few other guys are all exempt.

So that leaves as notable exposed players:
Whichever Miller doesn't get protected
Matt Beleskey
Jimmy Hayes
Adam McQuaid
Anton Khudobin
Malcolm Subban

This seems the most likely to me too. I just know they're gonna keep K.Miller over C.Miller and I'm gonna hate every second of it

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Jerseys are fine. Y'all just like finding a reason to call the NHL dumb. There's many good reasons, stick to those.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Broken clock, man

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Goodbye Colin Miller, you were the better Miller but you weren't good at punching people so you didn't fit Cam and his puppet Sweeney's narrative. You'll be missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

3 of the 4 bruins/habs games are in one week.

Yeah, that's right NHL. I want all the fun games out of the way in one go.

• Locked thread