Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Sens gonna miss the playoffs :(

Though if they do make it, I'd rather they lose to Washington than the Leafs or Bruins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
I sincerely hope that Clarke MacArthur doesn't die.

- a hockey fan

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

JohnnyCanuck posted:

But Neil's great in the locker room!

Neil barely ever dresses for games lately.

Kelly, on the other hand, needs to get out of the lineup to make room for Dzingel and White.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

JohnnyCanuck posted:

This is why I don't want to play the Leafs in the first round: insufferable Leafs fans.

I'd much rather see the Sens lose to the Bruins than lose to the Leafs.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I don't know what this means for Ottawa but I hope it's funny

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/874655229811273730

I hope this means they trade Ceci.

What it will actually mean is losing Methot, who is far superior to Ceci, for nothing.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
2 voters left Karlsson off of their Norris ballots entirely.

The PHWA, everyone.

(I think he and Burns deserved it equally)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Well it's trade him this year or next year. Their D corps is expensive.

If Vegas is just going to flip Methot it makes Dorion's inability to get anything in a trade before the freeze even more inexcusable.

e: though I guess if he had, the Sens would be short Claesson or Wideman (on the other hand, maybe they'd have taken Ryan?)

• Locked thread