Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

quote:

There are a lot of subtle details in that house alone

If you mean subtle as a brick, sure. A lot of it is kind of spelled out for you. I did like how that character was handled, but I disagree with that part. Then again, Pokemon is a children's video game, after all.

quote:

Question: How do you prefer a redemption of a character to be handled? Are there any examples you can name of a character's redemption done poorly?

As for redemption of a character, completely glossing over what they did and essentially completely pretending what they did wrong (Especially if that was something pretty huge) never happened is what I think is a poor way to handle it.

There's a part in Ghost Trick that didn't sit completely right with me. Namely, when Yomiel rescues you in the submarine for the first time. While I like how the rest of how that character was handled, the part about him giving up his revenge plot was too rushed considering that he committed some murders (which did get undone, admittedly) and was planning on possessing Kamilla to kill her father not too long ago from that point in the game.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread