Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Sim Ant was a cool game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

This is a terrible thread

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

the only.cool thing posted itt so far has been sim ant

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Kay Kessler posted:

One of the things I like about Rise is she's a decent example of positive sexuality in a series that if usually pretty iffy on it. Most "fanservice" scenes in Persona games are played for laughs, with the girl being the butt of the joke. With Rise, it's just her being herself. She's never forced into being in a situation she's uncomfortable with. A lot of people say it's just pandering, but even if it is it's still sending a pretty positive message.

*looks at this post*

*looks at pics of said character in op's post*

errr...... what

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

pieces of media don't define me because im a real human being?? i don't really understand the question

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

How come you haven't posted any screenshots of any of these games? Like if anyone else might be interested in it would be cool to know what they looked like or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

No Bloodborne? Wtf

• Locked thread