Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
don't end your posting career, just post. Post the pain away. We're all here for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

some days, man

flanisher

Posting

flanisher

It works, the pain is gone

the littlest prince

im thinking about taking a break from posting to go eat a hamburger. advice?

flanisher

the littlest prince posted:

im thinking about taking a break from posting to go eat a hamburger. advice?

don't take any chances

bring your phone and post about it

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

the littlest prince

good idea. im putting a pan on the stove and setting it almost on max. gonna smash a burg. putting mayo on this bun and am going to toast it. also getting an alcohol drink to toast me.

Fuck My Ass
i want you to smash my burger prince

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Piso Mojado

remember me..

Macnult

flanisher posted:

It works, the pain is gone

Piso Mojado

im going to be the ceo of posting one day

Fuck My Ass

Piso Mojado posted:

im going to be the ceo of posting one day

im thinking I'm like low level management and ur like mid level management

cda

by Hand Knit
Post a picture of the burger

cda

by Hand Knit
Start a thread called "Burgers I have loved" for people to post their burgers in

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

Start a thread called "Burgers I have loved" for people to post their burgers in

"be the change you want to see" - the burger king

cda

by Hand Knit
Next time I eat a burger, I will, unless someone scoops me first, which they should.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no longer ending

the littlest prince

gently caress My rear end posted:

i want you to smash my burger prince

there shall be time for all burgers to be smashed. I'll get to yours soon enough, gently caress my rear end.

Rushi

by Smythe
ill give this a shot

----------------

bog pixie

thanks

Quidam Viator

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
i dunno man i think i should end it all

when i came to sa in 1999 there were two ways to post that were either cool or good: you could do a jeffk imitation or you could post like real serious effort posts

i used to write these long rear end posts with proper punctuation and like people actually liked them

then i thought it would be funny for trump to win hte election not because of seriousness but because i was sure he would blow up america and i thought that was important to happen and everyone pretty much hated me

i guess what i'm saying is i don't think i should ever post on sa again. plus my sig is like the worst sig ever, worse than having homo for a mouth

i think i'm way too serious for today's sa, and probably should take my whole posting career out back and shoot it. btw first ever byob post, sorry if i am not cool or good

Quidam Viator

see, look at that bullshit. i'm a total fag and that signature is the fuckin worst

Fuck My Ass

Quidam Viator posted:

see, look at that bullshit. i'm a total fag and that signature is the fuckin worst

I am willing to take you in as a posting protege. I will teach you the ways. stick around byob friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Quidam Viator posted:

byob can help

Fuck My Ass

Quidam Viator posted:

byob is cool because you can just let your inner self out and not worry about judgement. it's fun to post here bc I can't act like this around my gf or other rl people. chill out is our motto. kick back and post with your bros. like john Glenn is my bro and I love posting with him. let's have a posting party

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Im so loving weird irl and my wrists are too shiny :cripes:

Quidam Viator

I am willing to take you in as a posting protege. I will teach you the ways. stick around byob friend

ok, gently caress my rear end

Fuck My Ass

Quidam Viator posted:

ok, gently caress my rear end

we first need to develop your persona we need to get your name out there and known for osmething you could be our un-ironic intellectual.

Scaly Haylie

Quidam Viator posted:

i think a lot of people would appreciate not casually dropping a hate speech word even as self-deprecation

Quidam Viator

Lizard Wizard posted:

i think a lot of people would appreciate not casually dropping a hate speech word even as self-deprecation

sorry guess i suck at byob as well

Quidam Viator fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 2, 2017

Scaly Haylie

just be mindful :)

Fuck My Ass

Quidam Viator posted:

sorry guess i suck at byob as well

you're good bro you're a new poster don't take it harshly you gotta develop your style, swing by the sig thread and get someone to make a sig for you. lots of cool dudes here my bro

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you shouldnt feel bad about your posting career. a lot of famous people started their posting careers in here, even! they stopped posting in byob some time ago tho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuck My Ass
a moment of silence for the posters that had career ending injuries

cda

by Hand Knit

Quidam Viator posted:

i dunno man i think i should end it all

when i came to sa in 1999 there were two ways to post that were either cool or good: you could do a jeffk imitation or you could post like real serious effort posts

i used to write these long rear end posts with proper punctuation and like people actually liked them

bud, you can make long rear end propa punctuation posts right here if you wanna, I bet i would like them

----------------

joke_explainer

i've been struggling with posting lately and thought about making the last post as it were, so i appreciate this message and ultimately i agree. we have to keep posting, onwards and upwards.

Fuck My Ass
we need to make some memes we need to turn this place into a meme factory

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

i've been struggling with posting lately and thought about making the last post as it were, so i appreciate this message and ultimately i agree. we have to keep posting, onwards and upwards.

You're this former lurker's favorite poster, if that helps any.

cda

by Hand Knit

we need to make some memes we need to turn this place into a meme factory

You start the thread, I'll help bring the memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

cda posted:

You're this former lurker's favorite poster, if that helps any.

thank you, it blows my mind when anybody says anything like this tbh. for like months after i started posting here i was universally either tolerated or hated, and i asked advice about it and brilliant amazing man Ron Color said to add more images to my massive text posts and try to be funnier. I had no idea how to be funny so I went to talk to my sister, who always said I was by far the funniest person she knew. She said I was funny because of the crazy scenarios I thought up when attempting to understand things in different ways, so I came back an leaned on that and it did seem some other people liked it. It's still baffling to me a lot of times, I'll laugh thinking of something or just think someone might like it and post it but it's never a sure bet.

still, it seems crazy we have so many great posters that are so seemingly effortlessly funny that I really appreciate you saying you like my posts. yours are really good too and while I haven't posted a ton lately I really like reading yours and you have a great new AV. Mr. fieri is an endless source of comedy and I've found myself laughing lately at just the idea of mike pence adopting his facial hair and coloring his hair like fieri.

• Locked thread