Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
South Carolina vs. Gonzaga tips in seven minutes. UNC vs. Oregon roughly half an hour after the first game ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

South Carolina still has a team playing for a national championship (although nobody wants them to win because the other team managed to break one of the longest winning streaks ever and they really ought to get a prize just for that).

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
These fouls are murderous to MSU right now

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Both sides are looking bad on offense (but MSU is looking worse).

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
You gotta respect MSU for their defensive effort, but A'ja Wilson was too much for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

A'ja Wilson just sealed it all up at the end. Congrats to South Carolina, you get a well-deserved win and Dawn Staley finally gets a championship.

• Locked thread