Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Jon Jones showing up to a fight with a pot belly still probably murders everyone in light heavyweight except for Cormier. He'd have to go on the Tim Sylvia diet plan to make it a major issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Trast posted:

Jon Jones showing up to a fight with a pot belly still probably murders everyone in light heavyweight except for Cormier. He'd have to go on the Tim Sylvia diet plan to make it a major issue.

I don't know, his success against Gusstafsson had a lot to do with his surprisingly excellent gas tank.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC May - Gloverhaus

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Trast posted:

Jones is the only guy DC completley had his wrestling neutralised against. Even fat i'm not sure we can say DC's wrestling has improved to get Jones down and in stand up Jones always has tge reach.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jones will only win via eye gouging that will be ignored by the referee like it was every single other fight.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BlindSite posted:

Ufc may: GSP's mass, huffing anal gas

This'll do, I'd rather not actually call out the dude by name in the thread title, it'll be like poo poo to a fly. New thread will go up tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Close enough.

BlindSite posted:

Ufc may: GSP's mass, huffing anal gas

New thread is up!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818998

• Locked thread